❥ 5. Influencer

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god. You got a modeling offer from YSL!"

"And your reactions make me so happy", Jimin sneered at her phone.

"That makes you an influencer now! Oh my- My fiancée is now chased by big companies!", Jimin could hear how Minjeong's voice was all sunshine, and that voice was just a bliss for Jimin's ear.

"Don't worry, babe. While they are chasing me, I only chasing your heart", Jimin lifted her brows up with the corner of her lips formed into a smirk. She just loves to make her fiancée flutter. She could hear how her fiancee chuckled on the line, "Sappy. Did you say yes?".

"Not yet. I'm about to answer after hearing yours. So, it is a yes?", the corner of the young woman's mouth lifted into a smirk. She brushed her hair to the back with a low sneer, before her fiancee answered her question with a happy voice, "Of course, it is a yes for me!", the girl on the line laughs.

****

Jimin ain't a celebrity, we all know. When the day the couple waited for the most came by, Jimin and Minjeong started their weekend with a big smile, morning kisses, and tiny laughs. They had their breakfast which Jimin prepared before the older pushed her car pedal towards the company headquarters.

They both couldn't believe it, still. It is YSL, this is a dream.

When the couple arrived at the front door hand in hand, Jimin dialed a certain number before a mid-thirty man opened the door for them from the inside with a smile. They smiled back at him as Jimin's thumb gently caressed her fiancee's hand in a hush. She glances sweetly at the younger with a genuine smile, "You'll be okay, babe" before leaning in for a quick peck on the younger cheek.

The man has made them sit somewhere near a white-colored door in an unknown modern hallway. A few moments later, a woman walked closer to them with a happy smile on her face. The couple immediately stands up from their comfortable seat, and be prepared to greet with a polite handshake.

"Hi, Karina. I'm Irene Bae, the one who called you", the woman shakes her hand with Jimin, flashing them her beautiful smile.

"Hi, Irene. This is my fiancee, Winter", Karina turns her head to the younger girl beside her, and Minjeong just smiled timidly at the woman before pulling her hands out for a handshake.

"Hi. I'm Winter", she said with her tiny voice. The woman didn't let Minjeong's hand go as her brows lifted up in a knowing expression, looking at Minjeong in a teasing manner. "Nice to meet you too, Author Winter M.K", she laughs and the pen name brought the couple's attention towards the woman in shock.

"How did you know?".

"It's obvious enough when everyone knows that Karina had a fiancee named Winter, and then she promoted the book written by another Winter. Well, she will promote the book when that Winter is her Winter. Am I wrong?", the woman scoffs, finally letting go of Minjeong's hand. So they got caught red-handed? But it wasn't a bad one to be discovered. At least people will know how much Jimin cared for her Winter.

"I guess, you brought your fiancee with us today because you had no manager?"

"Yes, exactly", Jimin nodded her head, taking her fiancee's free hand immediately into hers.

"Well then, I guess I will show you the way to the studio?".

****

The studio wasn't that big, but wasn't that small either. There are two big lighting on both sides of the room, with a camera and a monitor placed side by side at the center of the room. Tons of YSL product was arranged on a table at the side of the room. When the couple's entrance brought attention to everyone inside the room, happy feets rushed towards them with enthusiastic smiles on their faces.

"Oh, my, god. Karina! Hi, I'm your big fan!", the man with a camera hanging on his neck looking excitedly at the young woman with his glimmering eyes. Jimin just smile politely at him, enough for a first greeting. "Hi, nice to meet you", she said as her hold on Minjeong's hand got tighter and her thumb consistently rubbed the back of Minjeong's hand in soothing movements.

A woman then appeared in front of them, "Hi, Karina. I'll be your make-up artist for the day. You can call me Yeji", the sharp eyes woman pull out her hand happily for Jimin to shake before Jimin held her hand with a smile on her face. "Hi, Yeji. Please take care of me".

"Oh-oh. And who is this beautiful young woman?", the man asked as his eyes darted onto Minjeong's shy face. "Nice to meet you too, Karina's mana--"

"Fiancee. It's Winter. My fiancee", Jimin said strong but kind enough, slightly glaring at the man with a slightly angry smile on her face. The man jolted in shock at his mistake before he pulled away immediately, sensing the tension in Jimin's eyes.

"Oh-god. I'm so sorry", he apologizes. "So this is Winter, I see. First time seeing your face, and it is nice meeting you", the man is now smiling from his place but wasn't brazen enough to go further when Jimin gives him that scary glare.

Yeji asked Minjeong for a handshake and the younger girl pulled out her hand for her. Jimin seems to don't mind it that much. After some greetings and hi to everyone else in the room, the couple was led to the dressing room.

They pulled out this black leather dress from their wardrobe, and Jimin's eyes were hanging open. Minjeong chuckled at her fiancee's reaction, seeing how her cheek slowly flushed red, imagining herself inside that dress. "Oh god", Jimin exclaimed with panic evident in her voice.

Sure. Minjeong knew her fiancee well enough, and she thinks that her fiancee's fans also knew it well enough. Jimin wasn't the type of person to wear that kind of dress. Too sexy, too eye catchy, too bold. Jimin's style in her Instagram is more like your daily girlfriend, and college girls on date. "That's-- bold!", Jimin shrieks.

"Why?", the younger girl laughs. "I bet everyone will be charmed for you" before she sneered playfully.

"Oh, baby. No, you can't say that. I'm one and only reserved to charm you, not the others", Jimin's hands ran over Minjeong's shoulder as she keep asking her head, denying the reality that occurring in her life at the moment.

"Then, go on. Put on that dress, and while you are on camera, look at me in the eyes. Charm me", Minjeong sneered before pulling her fiancee into a long sweet kiss. As they pulled away, Minjeong was looking at her with a flirty smirk on her face, and Jimin couldn't help but to smirk back with the same amount.

"I'm gonna charm the hell out of you", the older answered before walking away towards the prepared wardrobe.

****

The moment Jimin walked out from the changing room, Minjeong's eyes went wide open and her heart beats rapidly. Hell, her fiancee looks so hot. The dress wrapped around her slim body was just perfect enough to compliment her features. With the bold makeup on her face, it just makes her look even hotter. Minjeong chest went up and down as her breathing ragged, seeing how her fiancee just charms her so hard just by doing nothing.

"Am I hot?", Jimin asked with her tiny smile.

"Wow, Jimin... Babe, you look-- stunning", Minjeong flabbergasted as Jimin walked closer to her. Her fiancee smirks playfully as she pecks Minjeong on her cheek, "Only for you", pulling her together to the studio.

The staff, acted as if her audience's reaction wasn't that much different than Minjeong's. They all gasped in awe, eyes on fire seeing how the innocent Karina they often saw in her Instagram is now turned into an influencer Karina, holding a YSL lipstick between her slender fingers. Before the shooting started, Jimin instructed Minjeong to stand upright behind the cameraman where she can see the younger woman clearly, on a mission to make her sway.

"Okay, Karina. On the count of three, you can look at the camera and do some bold eye-killing pose. Got it?", the man asked and Jimin nodded at his words before tilting her body sideways. Eyes looking towards the camera direction, but not really. Her eyes are giving Minjeong that 'I'm yours and you are mine' look and the younger cannot help but blush at her stare, but not turn away from the attraction.

"Okay, Karina? One, two"

Jimin posed chicly at the camera, sending love signals to Minjeong eyes.

"Three!"

Charmed.