Case 3. Password Killer: Chapter 27. Crazy

Start from the beginning

The man suddenly reacted, as he noticed he was wet under the crotch. He took out his cell phone trembling and asked the client, "Hey, Who... Who did you want me to kill?"

The client on the other end of the phone was also stunned for a moment before replying, "How do I know? We don't ask names. Didn't we give you a photo and an address?"

"B*stard, is it Brother Lu?" The killer wiped his sweat. "I was scared to death! There are a dozen guns pointing at me before I even left."

"Who are they?" The other party asked.

"How would I know? It's a pair of twins in charge..." As soon as he spoke, he heard a gasp at the other end of the phone.

Right when Da Ding got someone to find out which store the number was bought from, a call arrived from that number. Da Ding sneered and took the phone.

When Da Ding and Xiao Ding returned to Bai Jintang's apartment, they saw Bai Jintang smoking on the sofa in the living room, while Gong Sun was eating an apple.

"Jintang." Da Ding said, "it's someone from the shop who got injured in an accident. The client gave the address and the photo and said nothing else, so the man agreed to this job. They already called to apologize, saying that he hopes we can forgive him, as he didn't know the target was someone you know."

"Client?" Gong Sun asked, "A professional killer? Who wants me dead?"

"The client's name is Qiao Weiming." Xiao Ding answered.

"Get rid of him." Bai Jintang said with a frown. Gong Sun quickly waved his hand, "Ah, wait, don't do anything illegal!"

Bai Jintang looked at him and said, "This kid is looking for death."

"He's panicking because he is afraid that I might find the password." Gong Sun was a little proud as he spoke with a smile. "Don't worry, he won't be arrogant for long. When this case is solved, it will be enough to sentence him to life."

Bai Jintang nodded and looked up. "Then let someone kill him in prison!"

Gong Sun became angry as he pointed at Bai Jintang with the apple and shouted, "Bai Jintang, what else can you say other than ordering people to do things?!"

Bai Jintang raised his eyebrows, stared at the apple in Gong Sun's hand and smiled. "Are you implying something?"

"Hmm?" Gong Sun was stunned. Bai Jintang stood up, carried Gong Sun into the room, and said to the twins, "change the window to bulletproof glass, and tell the shop owner to run away to the other side of the world!" With that, Bai Jintang closed the door.

Da Ding helplessly shrugged his shoulders. He looked back and saw that Xiao Ding still had earphones in his ear, as he excitedly said, "Goal!"

Da Ding looked up, then grabbed Xiao Ding by the collar and went back to their room.

...............................................................................

On the other hand, Bai Yutang was on the phone while driving. His expression turned ugly after putting the phone down.

"What's the matter?" Zhan Zhao was nibbling on a huge piece of corn.

"Someone attacked Gong Sun." Bai Yutang said, "the twins stopped the person, it was a professional killer, and the client was Qiao Weiming."

"What?" Zhan Zhao was surprised. "Is he afraid that Gong Sun will find the password? But why did he choose to do it now and not earlier?"

Bai Yutang frowned and shook his head. He then called Ma Han and asked him and Zhao Hu to go arrest Qiao Weiming.