A Few Tweaks

Third Person P.O.V

"All right, let me get this straight..." the officer speaks, glancing up at Hiro and (Y/N) boredly. "A man in a Kabuki mask attacked you with an army of miniature flying robots--"

"Micro Bots!" Hiro quickly corrects, holding out the petri dish with the bot inside as (Y/N) rapidly nods.

"... Micro Bots," the man continues, typing.

"Yeah!"

"He was controling them through the Neuralcranial Transmitter, which is basically him controlling them telepathically!" (Y/N) adds, the man slowly blinking.

"So, Mr. Kabuki was using... ESP to attack you, your friend, and balloon man."

Baymax grabs a piece of tape, slowly looking to his deflated arm. He inflates it, air hissing from the holes loudly as he puts tape over them. (Y/N) looks to him, grabbing more tape and offering it to Baymax. He takes it, taping another hole as the air hissing becomes an octave higher.

She grabs another piece of tape as Hiro watches the two, Baymax taping the final hole and stopping the escaping air.

"Anyway--" (Y/N) starts, stopping herself as Baymax inflates his other arm, resulting in more air escaping.

She sighs, the officer scooting the tape over to her before looking back to the computer.

"Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?" he questions Hiro.

"No," Hiro sighs in aggravation, running his hands through his hair. "We thought they were all destroyed. I know it sounds crazy, but we weren't the only ones there!"

"Yeah!" (Y/N) nods, lightly tugging Baymax closer to the officer. "Baymax was, too. Tell him."

"Yes, Officer," Baymax starts, taking a wobbling step forward. "They're telling the truth..."

His voice distorts, making (Y/N) and Hiro look at each other in confusion as Baymax starts powering down.

"What the...? What's wrong with you?" Hiro stammers, (Y/N) wincing when she notices the low battery signal.

"Low battery," Baymax answers, his voice still distorted as the officer raises a brow.

Baymax giggles, his eyes blinking one at a time as he looks between Hiro and (Y/N).

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Hiro raises his hands, his voice distorted to Baymax and echoing. "Try to get it together."

"I'm healthcare," Baymax slurs, waving. "Your personal Baymax companion."

(Y/N) forces a nervous grin to the unamused officer, Hiro grunting as he tires to stable Baymax.

"Kids, how about we call your parents," the officer sighs, Hiro quickly looking up. "And get them down here?"

"What?"

"No, no," (Y/N) disagrees, waving her hands as she and Hiro look at each other.

"Write your names and numbers down on this piece of paper, and we can--" the officer turns around, stopping himself when he sees the three were gone.

His tape continues to unravel, flying off his desk and hitting the door.

...

"We gotta get him home to the charging station," (Y/N) urges, Baymax loopily waddling around as Hiro tries to stable him.

"Can you walk?"

"I will scan you now!" Baymax suddenly says, rising in a jerking motion. "Scan complete!"