In the lunarium Light Spinner shows her plan to the rest of the sorcerers at Mystacor.

"You know that the spell of obtainment is forbidden Light Spinner I will not let you proceed with this," Head Sorcerer Norwyn said.

Light Spinner was burning with rage, and started the spell with Micah.

A clear red box appeared with black hands trying to force their way out.

Castaspella tried to run to Light Spinner but Norwyn stopped her.

Micah saw how evil the spell of obtainment was and ran away making the evil of the spell able to grab Light Spinner and ruin her.

Castaspella couldn't hold back her tears and fell to the floor.

Light Spinner emerged from the darkness. The spell had worked making her powers even stronger and powerful.

After destroying all of the sorcerers she went up to Castaspella looked into her eyes and vanished.

Micah ran over to to Castaspella and hugged her.

"We need to get everyone out of her Casta," Micah said while trying to pull his older sister off the ground.

Castaspella noticed a piece of Light Spinner's mask was on the floor; she stumbled up to it and began sobbing.

"THIS WOULD'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T STOP," Castaspella yelled as she ran out of the lunarium leaving Micah.