I Can't Forget Len

POV: [Y/N]
I ran to my room tears flowing down my cheeks like a river, I got in and Rin and Len were in the dorm. "What's wrong?" The twins asked. "Nothing" I said putting on a fake smile and wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Len can you please go to your dorm?" Rin asked. "Yeah, sure" Len said getting out. "Now tell me, what's wrong" Rin asked and she was serious for the first time. "Piko asked me out" I said. "Did you say yes?" Rin asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well, isn't that a good thing?" She asked. "No" I said. "Why not" Rin asked confused. "B-because I like your b-brother" I said not wanting to admit it. "I knew it!" Rin said. "But why did you say yes to Piko if you like my brother?" Rin asked. "I said yes because I want to get over Len, he doesn't like me and it's just better if we don't go out" I said. "But why?" Rin asked. "It just is" I said.
~•time skip to half of the school year•~
I've been going out with Piko since August and I can't believe it's already January, I've been hiding my feelings for Len for a very long time and I still haven't gotten over him. "You can't keep doing this!" Rin said. "Doing what?" I said getting ready. "Playing around with Piko's feelings" Rin said. "I'm not playing with his feelings" I said putting on some makeup. "Yes you are, we both know you still like Len" Rin said. "I don't like him anymore" I said annoyed and getting my bag and leaving for my date with Piko. 'She's right, I need to break up with him, Today.' I thought as I met Piko out in the front. "Hey, [Y/N]" Piko said leaning in for a kiss. "Piko, I need to tell you something" I said and he looked at me with concern. "Are you going to break up with me?" He asked looking a little hurt. "No! I mean....yeah, sorry Piko" I said looking at the ground. "Is it because you still like Len?" He asked. "No! Actually yes...wait, how did you know??" I asked. "It's really noticeable, I didn't say anything because I really like you but I want you to be happy so I understand if you want to break up." Piko said. "I'm sorry, I thought that I could forget Len and learn to love you but after so many months I just couldn't forget" I said and Piko hugged me. "Friends?" He whispered in my ear. "Friends." I said kissing his cheek. "I'll still always love you though" I said as I turned around to walk away from him. "I'll always love you too" he said leaving. I walked back to dorm and I apologized to Rin for being so rude earlier. "I knew I was right!" Rin said hugging me. "You always are" I said hugging her back. Since it was now late we went to bed because we'd have school tomorrow.
~•time skip to next morning and time skip to last class•~
We were all in class and then the teacher announced something. "We are now halfway through the school year" Miss. Megurine said and the whole class cheered. "I have enjoyed working with all you great singers, but not everyone in this class can be the next vocaloid" Miss. Megurine said and everyone got scared and nervous. "I have had such a great time with all of you but there are two people that I'd like to send over to the vocaloid tryouts and they are Len and [Y/N]" Miss. Megurine said and the whole class got really quiet and everyone stared at us. "You two will be sent to a competition where kids from other schools will go, both of you will compete with all of them and at the end only one will be chosen" she said and everyone clapped. The bell rang and everyone except Len and I left. "When will we be leaving?" I asked excited because I'd be with Len alone. "This weekend, both of you will be ending school early. The principal has made and exception since both of you have the highest grades in the whole school." Miss. Megurine said. "In three days?" Len asked. "Correct~" Miss. Megurine said getting ready to leave. "Well you guys should go rest, you'll need it" she said as all three of us walked out of the room. We parted our ways except Len and I since we live across each other. "Hey Len" I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Do you think you'll learn to like me?" I asked not making eye contact with him. "Like you like a friend?" He asked and I sighed. "Yeah....like friends" I said disappointedly. "No" he said. "What? Why not?" I asked. "Because I don't like you like a friend" Len said. "Then do you hate me?" I asked. "I never said that" Len said. "Well, then how do you like me" I asked. "To be honest, I don't know. I hate you for being so perfect but I get mad when you're with other boys, like Piko" Len said. "I broke up with him yesterday" I said a little bit sad. "You did?" Len asked surprised. "Yeah, well bye" I said walking away from him into my door. 'I finally got here! That was really awkward' I thought as I closed the door behind me. "Hey you're finally ba-" I cut Rin off. "Help me!" I said. "With what?" Rin asked. "Your brother!" I said. "Just confess" Rin said. "He said he doesn't like me" I told her. "He does like you! He just doesn't know it yet" Rin said. "You guys will be alone for a long time~" Rin said wiggling her eyebrows. "Rin, no stop. We won't do anything" I said. "Or will you?" She asked. "We're only 14!" I yelled. "You guys won't care" Rin said. I threw a pillow at her. "So, when are you leaving?" Rin asked. "Three days" I said. "But the school year isn't over though" Rin said. "The principal made an exception since Len and I are the best in the whole school" I said. "Oh, I'll miss you" Rin said getting sad. "I'll be back by the end of the year" I said trying to cheer her up. "Now let's do our homework" I said getting out my school materials.
I'm sorry for not updating in a long time but I really needed the vacation ;-; I will try my best to update as regularly as possible. Thanks for reading <3 bye~