Chapter Nineteen

There's some 😏‼️ in this

--

The pink pigment ran over my lips like butter. It had been so long since I went to a convention, I forgot what it was like.

"What's this?" Thomas walked into our room, holding the suit I got him. It wasn't what he usually wore. It had a longer tail and a more colorful shirt.

"I got a convention in two hours, thought you could come with me." I told him, looking at him through the mirror.

"You should have told me, sweetheart." He removed his jacket and laid it on the bed, starting to undo his dress shirt.

"It's Saturday, I didn't think you'd have anything planned. You usually don't have anything planned." I looked back at him. I did feel bad about not telling him. I had been talking about the event for weeks now.

"It's alright." He gave me a kiss, then walked back to his shirt. "The shirt is a real eye catcher, aye?" That made me laugh.

-

We walked into the building, camera's flashing in our eyes immediately. Thomas never really enjoyed it, neither did I. I'm glad they only lasted twenty seconds.

"So," Thomas straightened his posture, looking around the room. "Who are we here to see?" He put a cigarette in his mouth, inhaling it instantly.

"Think of it as the races, Tom." I grabbed ahold of his hand, leading him to booths of more well known people than I was. "You just talk and observe."

There were mounds of people among us. All the ladies had long, curly hair that was tied up in some fancy way. I on the other hand let mine down and free.

Just as I was about to say something, a hand on my shoulder turned me around. Doc Shirley stood in front of me with a smile, opening his arms and pulling me in for a hug.

"I would've thought you'd be in America," I told him, pulling back from the hug. Thomas's hands protectively went around my waist as we spoke to the man.

"I came to see some old friends," he smiled at me. I looked up at Thomas, then smiled.

"You remember Thomas, right?" I asked him. Doc nodded, shaking Thomas's hand.

"I think this is the first time we've met, Dr. Shirley." Thomas said, replacing his hand on my shoulder.

"I believe it is, Mr. Shelby." Doc looked between the two of us. "Your father tells me that you are to be married soon."

Thomas smiled, so did I. "You're not mistaken." I told him. "My father just got out a week ago, have you spoken to him?"

Doc shrugged, sipping on his drink. "I stop by the house every now and then. It surprised me when I saw Tony there, we had a few drinks." My face fell. My dad didn't change.

"Well, I had a few drinks..."

A man came up behind the three of us, holding out his hand.

"Andrew Mcarthy, Ms. Natalia. Head of music production at your performances." He said that. I furrowed my eyebrows with a smile. Anthony Carlene was the head of my music production.

I shook his hand awkwardly, looking at Doc, then at Thomas. Doc was clenching his jaw in annoyance.

"Say, I can't remember your username..." Mcarthy said, putting his hands in his pocket, then looking around to Doc. "What are you doin' talking to him?" He pointed as he spoke scarcely.

"It's Vallelonga. Shelby in a week," I looked at the man, my gaze obviously judging him.

"Vallelonga, say, what kind of name is that?" He asked. Didn't he fucking say he worked for me?

"It's Sicilian..." I looked at Thomas, he just kept his gaze as the man laughed.

Mcarthy laughed so fuck in g obnoxiously, it made the three of us hold back insults.

"That's why your fuckin' hanging around him, you a half N**** yourself!" He bellowed. I looked at Doc, then at the fat man.

My first went across the fat man's face, making him stumble backwards and fall on his ass. I stepped forward, then spat on his suit. What a fucking prick. Why would a man even say that?

I grabbed Thomas's shoulder and guided him away from Mcarthy. His hands gripped my waist so hard it actually hurt. He was smiling.

He walked up the stairs to the lavatory. He made sure there was nobody in the stalls before putting a chair underneath the door handle and turning towards me.

"Oh Mrs. Shelby," he backed me against the wall, pressing his knee between my thighs. His hands grasped my hips as he kissed me, heat immediately started pooling between my legs.

He grasped my hand, placing it at his clothed dick. I moaned into his mouth as he closed the remaining space between us. I palmed him through his pants.

"Tom," I pulled away from him, smiling as I looked into his eyes. "Why now?" My hands went behind his neck.

"Because, Natalia." He unzipped my gown, letting it fall to the floor, along with himself. He stood on his knees in front of me, never breaking eye contact. "I want you right now."

He stripped me of underwear, then threw one of my legs over his shoulder. I gasped as I felt his tongue through my folds, immediately making my legs shake. His hands held my hips in place as his tongue went farther into me.

"Tom," my hand carded through his hair as his hands tightened around my hips. My whole body tightened, my muscles straining as I came.

He wiped his mouth, standing up and kissing me. My hands immediately went to the button of his pants, undoing them and sliding his blazer to the ground and being too impatient to undo every button on his shirt. Every button scattered to the floor.

"I liked that shirt, Natalia." He mumbled against my lips, his fingers running over my nipples. I whined into him, wanting more.

"I'll buy you a new one," I said as we entered me, going slowly at first. He leaned his forehead against mine as he fully buried himself into me. I loved this feeling.

He started to move, hitting every part of me at an intense pace. My hand was clamped around my mouth to silence most of the moans that escaped my lips.

My whole body shook with ecstasy, coming around him. His orgasm came seconds after mine. He pressed into me a few more times, making me whine out in pleasure.

We both cleaned ourselves up with the paper towels they had in the lavatory. Thomas fixed his hair in the mirror while I twisted the hair between my fingers, perfecting the curls. My makeup was obviously gone, spread over everything Thomas was wearing. I didn't have anything with me.

"You are so beautiful," he cupped my face, pressing me against the wall, still out of breath. "You are perfect." He kissed me lightly. "Alright? Fuck what everybody says."

I smiled at his words, wrapping my arms around him and kissing the crook of his neck. He hugged me tight, leaning into me.

"I love you, Tom." I whispered in his ear. His arms became tighter, pulling us flush together.

"I've loved you since the moment I set eyes on you." He whispered in my ear.