Chapter 3:Hanging Fists

After a few days have gone by Clyde, an 18 year old man was training in a nearby gym that closed down that was surprisingly in perfect condition with nothing done to it at all and decided that this'll be the place where he'll train for any sort of back alley fights he'll get into. Since he was famous for winning in fights at back alley wrestling matches. Until one day he saw the cartridge underneath some equipment and decided to take it home, after all he's been wanting to play one of Sega's games ever since they were teased to have been released after some time. And once Clyde got home he just immediately popped the cartridge in but he immediately saw that he was playing as knuckles which confused him to the point of choosing knuckles for the heck of it, and once Clyde saw the game glitching out he thought it was no big deal and thought it was a glitch. Until he saw angel island looking like everything has been through a severe forest fire, which made him immediately skeptical of the game even though he was playing it either way. But once he got to the end of the level he immediately saw sonic just ripping the bot apart and eating something more bloody than a chili dog. Clyde immediately ran to sonic as knuckles but he immediately saw sonic roundhouse kicking knuckles while slowly turning into persino, but knuckle seemed to immediately get up and continue fighting him on his own, without Clyde even controlling him but just letting clyde watch and not doing anything at all, but as soon as knuckles fell down to the floor, Clyde immediately grabbed the controller and started controlling knuckles to try fighting persino but immediately failed after he got knuckles to get up, and he saw the screen turning black and he could hear knuckles screaming in agony and the sounds of something being torn apart. And once Clyde tried everything to get the game back on, the game immediately turned back on to show knuckles' dead body hanging on a burnt tree leaving Clyde in complete shock until he heard a window break and immediately got up and went to there to fight but only saw Brian... With a noose and knife, ready to claim his next sacrifice.