Chapter 2:swim away

During Sega's production and Brian being fired and his little deal with Sega's devil, a little boy named Chris at the age of 8 years old was out swimming in the river with his friends, until one day he saw a copy of Sonic the hedgehog even though sonic 1 wasn't even out which confused him in every way possible. But either way he was excited to play one of Sega's early a bit more early than usual, after all he thought he was special. Even though it said "play me" written on with blue sharpie, he still put it in his Sega Genesis and played the game, but as soon as he started the game, he saw that he was playing as tails, no sonic, or knuckles. But he just shrugged it off and selected tails and once he selected tails the screen just immediately glitched out with tails looking like he's been drowned by someone and it immediately cuts to green Hill zone where Chris saw it being very empty, with trees destroyed, totem poles broken with blood coming out of the eyes, and what appeared to be human-like sprites that look like children that are on the ground missing limbs, even some of them are missing organs. Chris, terrified starts moving tails hoping to get away from the bodies but more seemed to be appearing the more his continued the more he continued, but as soon as Chris got to the first check point the game glitched out and turned completely normal as if it was a bug or something, while Chris just sat there terrified at the fact that he saw corpses of other kids on the ground before he reached the checkpoint. But he kept playing as tails and eventually reached the end but... The game somehow froze and cut to block after Chris managed to hit the end of the level. And it just... immediately switched to marble hill zone with everything looking ok but... There seemed to be graves scattered all over the place with the names of children written on them as if other children have played the game before him, while Chris continued to play the game the more graves popped up which terrified Chris even more and he even saw tails getting more and more scared at the graves since he saw some of them being covered in blood along with bones floating in the lava. And once Chris made it to the end he saw sonic just standing there, no goal or anything, just sonic. Standing there as if he was waiting for tails, and as soon as tails took a step towards sonic, sonic immediately charged at tails and the screen cuts to black again for 5 minutes. And once the screen turned back on Chris saw tails' corpse just floating in the water in labyrinth hill zone under a ball and chain. Chris tried plenty of ways to try waking tails up but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried. And once Chris accepted the fact that tails was gone... He hears the door opening behind him...and sees Brian standing there, knife in hand... Ready to claim his new victim.