"Who do you think is going to win Katie?" she asked.

The blue-eyed girl laughed, "Little P definitely, Peter doesn't stand a chance." she replied.

The blonde nodded, "Exactly what I was thinking."

Peter looked over at the two, "Hey! I can hear you two!" he replied loudly, leaning against his pool stick while Penny pocketed two more balls.

Yelena nodded, grinning at the younger boy, "I know." she replied.

The younger boy rolled his eyes playfully, "Girls." he mumbled.

Penny giggled, "Too bad Petey, looks like you're gonna lose."

The teenager looked down at the table and saw that the younger girl had three of her balls left plus the eight ball whereas he had seven of his own, "How do you do that princess?" he asked.

She shrugged, pocketing another ball, "Just do."

They continued playing games for another few hours. Peter and Penny played pool for four more rounds, the younger girl won three of them, making her wins getting rounded out to four out of five. Peter was thrilled at his win, not knowing the younger girl felt bad for continuously winning so she'd let him win, purposely missing the ball she was aiming for and pocketing the eight ball, making him the winner by default. As always, Pietro lost every game of foosball to his twin and Kate and Yelena each usually played one player games, considering that both of them were extremely competitive and didn't enjoy playing against each other. The two pairs of siblings decided on playing a game of air hockey against each other at the large hockey table game. When Pietro and Wanda won, the silver-haired boy picked up his twin in his excitement and spun her around before setting her back down. The redhead laughed as she playfully swatted his arm away when he reached over to get her again.

Pepper laughed as she entered the room, "Sorry to interrupt all your fun, but I have a delivery from MidTown High." she announced.

Pietro groaned, "Come on Pepper, can't it wait?" he asked, begging for her not to remind him that he had to go back to school soon.

The strawberry-blonde laughed, "Unfortunately not, school starts in two weeks Pietro."

The silver-haired teenager sighed as the woman walked into the room, "Fine..." he huffed.

She laughed, "Don't worry honey, you only have one more year left then you graduate." she replied, gently reaching up to tousle his hair.

He grinned at her, "You're right, lemme see." he announced, making grabby hands at her.

She laughed again, "Alrighty, I have two senior schedules-Pietro has six classes while Wanda has four..." she replied, handing out the schedules to the two young adults, "three junior schedules and one sophomore." she replied, handing the others their schedules. "Steve, Bucky, and Sam volunteered to take you six school shopping on Friday, I'll let you get back to your games; have fun." she announced, walking out of the room, leaving the group of teens to themselves.

Yelena looked up, "Everyone meet in my room in ten?" she asked.

Everyone agreed.

Ten minutes later, the six of them were all piled into the blonde's room, Kate and Yelena laying across the blonde's bed while Pietro and Peter claimed the girl's two soft chairs that sat in the corner by a bookshelf. Penny and Wanda each brought their own things into the room, Wanda had a large red beanbag from her closet that she kept for situations like this one and Penny brought the green one from her reading nook. The redhead spread her highlighters out on the floor, each teenager keeping the same colors as the previous year. Each teenager spread open their schedules, looking them over for a few moments before starting the process of comparing their schedules.