one

omniscient

liked by @itsreallymyarain and others theshaderoom TSR STAFF: Alani Brit @24brit______________________#PoloG is currently being accused of sexual assault on his Ex Girlfriend, #MyaRain

theshaderoom TSR STAFF: Alani Brit @24brit
______________________
#PoloG is currently being accused of sexual assault on his Ex Girlfriend, #MyaRain. #Mya and #Polo were together for three years until recently they've both called it quits back in November of 2022.
______________________
#MyaRain took to her instagram account last night accusing him, she said, "I know this may sound crazy, but I have been sexually assaulted by my ex boyfriend, Kasir, or what y'all know him as polo g. This all occurred because I didn't want to be with him anymore. Everyday since last year when we broken up he has been harassing me and wouldn't leave me alone even after I put out a restraining order. I DONT want pity, I just want matters took care of because he WILL NOT stop. Please Keep me in Your prayers during this time."
_______________________
We don't have further information, but keep Ms Rain in your prayers and always Innocent until proven guilty. (📸: @itsreallymyarain)

view all 10,456 comments

user10 I always knew that nigga was weird. he was just to quite for me smh
chatnigga If y'all believe this bitch, y'all looney

itsreallymyarain I thank everyone who's sending prayers. Sexual Assault is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm suffering and I really hope he pays for what he's done to me.

leilanibartlett this bitch is lying on my brother. Ask her what really happened that night. This bitch claiming all this shit happened to her but ain't dropped not one receipt. Where the restraining order you so called and put on him? Where it's at hoe. If it wasn't for my brother your head would be in yo pussy BITCH.

_____________________

solayne gasped to herself as she read the instagram post. she didn't believe this girl not one bit. The kasir she know wouldn't do anything like that. but also she didn't know, the last time she seen kasir was when she was 14, of course he could've transitioned into a monster but solayne couldn't believe that.

but enough of that, she had to get up and run her errands. After solayne graduated she ran as far as she could away from her parents. They were evil and if she would've stayed longer, they probably would've killed her.

After they moved from chicago to atlanta, the sexual assault stopped for a couple of months, but entering her sophomore year, it started back up. And all because the first boy she took interest in liked her back. Her dad didn't like the fact that another boy liked his little girl so he forced her to break the boys heart and then forced her to have s3x with him. she had a plan but just needed the platform. she got a job, saved her money up, turned 18 and graduated then left.

she still resides in atlanta georgia, but made sure it was far from her parents. now at 23 about to be 24 she's a singer and a instagram influencer. she's doing good in life. she isn't working for anybody and plus she has her own schedule.

"I think i'll go to target first" she said as she got up to do her hygiene routine.

Walking into the bathroom, she turned on her sink to brush her teeth and wash her face, she had took a shower the night before just because. After doing that she applied her Aquaphor to her face. Solayne had clear skin so it didn't take much.

Going back into her bedroom, she went inside her walk-in closet pulled out one of her Skims 2 piece set and her Chanel slides. After getting dressed she added her Van Cleaf bracelets to top off her outfit. She loved her some Van Cleaf. "If you love me, van cleaf me" she said to herself, and since she loves herself, she van cleaf herself.

Going to the kitchen to get her keys, she decided not to fix her anything to eat and just get something while she was out. Locking her front door and walking to her car she hopped into her black 2023 Mercedes Benz GLE AMG. This was solayne's dream car so of course this was her biggest accomplishment.

She always wanted to be one of those kids that'll put their parents into big houses whenever she made it. but her parents are monsters so..

pulling into targets parking lot, she found a space and parked. Getting out her car and locking it she found a buggy that was near her and grabbed it. knowing she was finna go buy the whole store when she really just came to get one thing.

Going into the store, she stopped at the starbucks on the left, getting in line she waited patiently for the person in front of her to finish ordering, "Oh this bitch got me all types of fucked up yo. How she gone lie and still continue to lie!" immediately solayne heard the chicago accent from the girl whenever she said 'lie'. deciding to mind her business, she moved up in line.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?"

"Yes, Hi. I would like to order a Venti Strawberry Açaí with 6 pumps of raspberry syrup and two chocolate cake pops." she ordered, "ok, $17.96"

she payed and got out of line so the next person could order, she still heard the unfamiliar girl arguing with someone on her phone, but she still decided to mind her business, she was noisy but today she didn't feel like being it. "SOLAYNE, your order is ready!" walking to counter when she heard her name, she said a silently thank you grabbed her things and walked away.

She stopped by a aisle that had swimwear because she needed a few more bathing suits. Choosing the few that she wanted, she continued strolling through aisles.

2 hours later

Finally making her way to the checkout line, not watching where she was going, she ran into a body. "oh my god, i'm so sorry-Kasir?" she apologized but stopped once she looked up. "Solayne.. damn, wassup"

to be continued.

___________________

This book got 3 chapters already, i'm trying to be consistent while I got interest into the book

Telling y'all whenever I lose my interest in something, I'll stop doing whatever it is.

I'm loving the life solayne has right now.

no weird parents, a healthy rich life, just screams happy.

feel bad for kasir and mya rain, but always innocent until proven guilty.