"Really?" Miles turned to her and frowned.

"Yeah, I, uh... forgot to get my steps in!" She lied through her teeth as she did a running pose in place. "Uh, really... really wish I could stay longer. I, uh... I'm sorry." She started walking off the platform. "Goodbye."

I let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I should probably go too. My dad is visiting soon, and I want to clean up my house." I lied. I turned toward Miles, who seemed sad about Gwen leaving. He didn't even hear me.

I slowly walked down the ladder, even more upset than I was.

"Wait, Y/N, where are you going?" Miles looked down at me.

"That's the thing, Miles. You were so focused on Gwe-" I noticed his parents were still there. "Gwanda, that you didn't even hear me. If you like her so much, then go date her instead! I heard what you said earlier. There's a first time for everything, right? So this is the first time I'm going to tell you this!" I stormed off and stomped off the rooftop, down the fire escape, and onto the floor. Gwen was waiting at the bottom for me.

"Come on. Miguel is waiting for us to catch this anomaly. Let's just hope that he isn't too far." She pulled off her clothes and stuffed it in a bag. I followed the same.

-

Gwen stood in front of the portal. She messed up. She let the spot get more dark matter, and now he can travel dimensions.

"Goodbye, Miles." She whispered. She then jumped into the portal. I stood there for a second, staring out into the distance. I then turned and jumped into the portal.

Little did we know, Miles was watching us the whole time. He also jumped soon after us in the portal.

Gwen and I landed in Mumbattan, home of Pavitr. We quickly got the location of The Spot, rushing toward him in hopes of capturing him.

"UGH!" I grunted. The Spot punched me hard in the stomach, making me lose balance and fall. I was falling too fast and was spinning too much.

"I got you!" A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Miles. He then glitched, dropping me and falling.

"Shit!" I yelled out. I quickly webbed Miles and brought him up to safety, only for him to run off and find Gwen.

I turned on my watch and sent a message to Miguel as fast as I could in order to not delay myself in catching The Spot.

Miles is in this dimension with us

I shut off my watch and webbed over to the other two, only to find that Pav decided to make an entrance.

"Ah, Y/N! I missed you! You haven't visited me in a while!" He whined. All four of us rushed the spot, failing while doing so.

"Wait, Y/N, how do you know this guy??" Miles said to me. I shrugged and landed a kick on spots head.

"Oh my God, does this guy ever stop moo-ving?" Gwen said. No one else laughed except Miles.

But it was true, though. The spot kept teleporting using his holes, and it was so annoying.

He soon uses his holes to break into Alchemax.

"Hey, does he know about Hobie?" Pav whispered to Gwen and I.

"What should I know about Hobie?" Miles stated. We all ran, following the spot into the collider room.

"Oh.. looks like he did not know." We all then rushed forward, only for Spot to press a button and activate a barrier. We couldn't break through it, no matter how hard one of us hit it.