The Saiyan and Yoshino

Start from the beginning

The inside of her head was already mushy to the level that it couldn't be helped.

"Uu... a—a......"

zaa, zaa ———— and the rain had gotten even stronger.

"—Okay, let's up this all the way."

At the same time when the leader-styled lady said those words, all the humans and their ominous weapons were all pointed at Yoshino at once.

And then, from the machines, the most killing intent they have released so far was poured into it, and took the shape before it was launched at her.

Just the moment before impact, Yoshino raised her right hand high up to the sky.

and...

".......ZADKIEL—!!"

She swung her hand down together with the angel's name.

"——Took her down!?"

Ryouko's mildly excited voice was heard through the transmitter.

While Origami was making a long and thin sigh, without lowering her guard she looked around the surface of the earth covered with smoke.

It had been almost 30 minutes after the residents had finished evacuating and the alarm rang.

The moment they confirmed [Hermit]'s figure, Origami and the rest of the team immediately began their extermination plan.

Right now in the area were 9 members of the AST floating in the air, covered with long-ranged equipment.

Together with the wiring suits covering them and the normal thrusters unit as its center, it was extermination equipment that has a whole bunch of Anti-Spirit ammunition loaded in it.

All of the members were facing the visitor, the [Hermit], and Ryouko was watching the situation.

"Wha—?"

The voice of someone filled with confusion was, delivered to all of the member's ears through the transmitter.

The smoke covering the area where [Yoshino] fell dispersed immediately-and from the inside of the smoke, and the figure of a doll with a slow-witted silhouette appeared, which was unconfirmed until just a few moments ago.

—On its back, [Hermit]'s small body was tightly attached to it.

"This is—"

The sound of Ryouko's voice through the transmitter shook Origami's eardrum.

There was a memory of that doll. It was the weapon [Hermit] summoned from last time-the Angel.

And thus, the puppet took a slouching posture, and when she thought that both its front legs touched the ground, Guoooo, a white smoke-like substance was released out of the abdomen part right past the four legs, and from the mouth.

The puppet then turned its head and faced the sky.

KuooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO———

And, it raised a strange roar that left a buzzing in the ears.

When it did that—the doll as the center, a crispy sound came from the ground, and the ground turned white and increased in radius.

"Wha-What is this.......!?"

A voice of a team member filled with uneasiness echoed.

[Hermit]'s doll did not care about the team, and continued letting out an evil cold air and roars.