S1 Ep 2: Secret Origins Part 2

Начните с самого начала

Batman's evasive skills even help him take down a few of the ships by making them crash. However, this is not enough as one of Batman's wings is shot off. The ship spins out of control as Batman tries to regain control. Though, his efforts are fruitless, and the ship continues to plummet to the ground.

Upgrade: "Don't worry! I'm coming!" He activates boosters on his feet and flies even faster towards the plummeting ship. "Come on! Come on!"

Before he can reach it however, a green light completely engulfs the Batwing, stopping its descent.

Batman: "What happened?"

J'onn: "Help has arrived."

Upgrade, J'onn, and Batman look up to see a beam of green light hitting the Batwing. At the end of it is a man on top of the mountainside. The man, named John Stewart, is a member of the Green Lantern Corps. He also gets shot at by the ships.

That is when another figure carrying an energy mace joins the fray, this being Hawkgirl

That is when another figure carrying an energy mace joins the fray, this being Hawkgirl. She destroys several of the alien ships easily with her mace.

 She destroys several of the alien ships easily with her mace

Batman: "Hawkgirl? What's she doing here?"

J'onn phases out of the Batwing as Green Lantern, now flying with a green aura around him, sets it down. The five fliers than band together.

Green Lantern: "Sorry I'm late. There was an uprising near Rigel Nine."

Upgrade: "No worries. Now the real party can get started."

The five of them start destroying more of the ships. Green Lantern uses his ring to shoot through them. Hawkgirl uses her mace to obliterate them. Superman throws and tears through them with his super strength. J'onn cleverly makes the ships shoot at each other with his intangibility. Upgrade uses his vast amount of weapons to destroy and tear apart the ships. He even uses upgraded versions of Batman's Batarang to slice apart multiple ships with one attack.

From below, Batman has to avoid falling debris from the raging battle in the sky. Shortly after, a stray shot explodes near Hawkgirl, making her fall to the ground. Luckily she didn't fall to far, so she's okay. The ship turns around, ready to shoot at her again. That is when yet another figure joins the battle, which is Wonder Woman.