Percy immediately used the water to heal Lo'ak after gently thanking the tulkun. She remembers when the herd first arrived when she was staying at the villages. She had not bonded with one truly...maybe she had yet to meet one here but all of the tulkuns loved her so she was happy with them. She was curious why he was alone but she could not help but to feel a strange bond with it.

She let Lo'ak rest on Tulkun's back as she swims to the side of the tulkun and held onto his fin near his eyes.

'hello little one' the whale spoke through click and noise Percy heard him clearly as she was lifted above the water

"You're a tulkun," Percy said

'Indeed I am a young one '

" You saved our life. Thanks."

'It not a problem...you and that na'vi were in danger. to be fair at first I wanted to attack you for you looked like those awful people I had the horror to meet...but something you tell me you are special....and I saw how you were one of the water. Tell me how is that child'

"I am a daughter of the sea god from where the sky people reside before. Eywa gave me life in this world for hope and peace after great wars which I died in to save the world. I may be born a sky person but I am one of the seas as its princess"

'I heard of you from the gossip of the other creature....it is an honor to see you in person '

"Likewise...what did they do to you kind sir....and where is your herd...."

'my herd...I am not ready to tell about them but the sky demons have trapped me before and I escape with only this on my fin.' he looked at percy who turns to see a metal harpoon attached to his fin. She growled seeing they are doing whale hunting...the same back on earth before whales became endangered.

"They have done you harm dear one. How did they not learn from their mistake in the past? They were hunting you for something...How despicable!" her eyes glowed green dangerously as she realized how bad the other humans were."I try to pull it out. Trust me."

'Are you sure? young one?' the tulkun spoke to her

"of course, friends help each other"

'friends?'

"Yes, we are friends. If that is ok?"

'if you wish to be friends and that is fine with me ' he said

"ok ....3....2....1" Percy quickly removed the harpoon from his fin and toss it into the deep. Then she used her healing power and his fin was all better.

'My fin.... it's...gone....my fin is healed!' he said happily in a sad tone. 'Thank you dear one'

"I am glad to help dear friend...call me percy," she said as she placed her hand on his body.

'Then call me payakan or Paya'

Then suddenly Lo'ak wakes up and gets healed up to see he was on the back of the tulkun and sees percy.

"Holy shit Percy?" He said as she turned to him.

" Lo'ak your awake.....Thank god" she said checking on him quickly before smacking the back of his head. "never leave the reef again without your brother" she scolded

"I am sorry big sister...I just...."

"it's not your fault....those friends of anoung and rotxo made him play this stupid thing....he was going to get you back...but I got worried more so he told me where you are and I came to you as quick as I can....you should thank our tulkun friend here...he saves our lives."