Marcy leaned in again, their lips locking in another gentle kiss, Anne smiling into it and taking her hand into hers.

It didn't take long for Marcy to melt into her, pressing deeper and softly knitting through her hair.

Anne squeezed her hand, feeling giddy as they slowly pulled apart.

"I love you," Anne reaffirmed, her voice soft.

"'Love you too, ya douche," Marcy replied, messing up her hair with a smile and coming back to her bed.

Anne smiled back and followed her in, craving cuddles, which Marcy noticed as her smile grew and opened her arms.

Anne smiled and snuggled into her, kissing her cheek repetitively, making her giggle before Anne felt arms tightly wrapping her arms around her, feeling as if she'd never let go.

She was glued to Anne's sweet embrace, never hesitating to let her closer, letting her legs knit through hers comfortably.

They knew the love of their lives was right next to them, cuddled up closely with them, the one who never failed to make them smile and always supported them through hard times.

Anne blinked slowly, squeezing her girlfriend and laying her head next to hers, the couple smiling at each other like nothing else mattered in the world and never would.

They found themselves lost in each other's eyes, letting their minds drift off, the warmth of their girlfriend making them feel as if they could fall asleep right in that moment.

"You're the best," Anne grinned, pecking her forehead before placing her head atop off hers, Marcy nuzzling into her chest, her eyes slowly closing, trying to keep herself awake.

"Nah.. You are." Marcy whispered, tucking them under a blanket, not like she needed it, already under Anne's warmth.

Anne sighed, content. "Fineee, you win this one, I'm tired.." She muttered, a feeling of safety and love falling over her as her eyes slowly closed.

"Mhmm," Marcy mumbled, drifting off in a matter of seconds.

---

Anne slowly opened her eyes after what felt like days, looking down to see Marcy still fast asleep, smiling at her and brushing some of her hair out of the way before pecking her head.

She played with her hair subconsciously, tucking some behind her ear, admiring her face, taking in her beauty.

It was a breathtaking sight, feeling like she was in paradise as she looked at her, taking her time.

It looked like around six o'clock in the morning, figuring they had slept all night, which happened a lot more than she would like to admit.

Marcy hadn't even flinched yet, considering she got up usually around the late morning, she figured she could get back to sleep or wake her up.

I have an idea.

Anne looked at her again, cupping her cheek and lifting her face with care, studying her quickly before a soft hand reached up to hers and wrapped around her wrist.

Marcy stirred, her eyes opening slowly as she saw Anne, making her smile immidiately and nuzzle into her hand.

Anne's heart fluttered, butterflies swarming her chest as small blushes covered both faces.

Anne slowly reached out her other hand, touching Marcy's free one as more butterflies danced in her chest, their fingers atop hers.

"Good morning, Marce," Anne greeted with a big grin, pecking her lips.

"'Morning," Marcy replied, Anne rubbing her thumb back and forth on her fingers.

Marcy admired her girlfriend for a little longer before she spoke.

"You wanna go out??" Anne asked causally, catching Marcy off guard.

"Now??" She questioned. "It's like, six," She continued, which Anne didn't mind.

"Yeah, if it's alright," Anne responded, earning a small nod from Marcy as she sat up, their fingers still touching.

She quickly shot her parents a text announcing she was gone before slipping on shoes, Anne following after her.

They quickly made their way out the door, locking the door before walking out onto the footpath, their steps completely in sync.

The dark environment slowly lit as they neared streetlights and small fireflies. Marcy rested her head on Anne's shoulder, a smile crossing her face as she let hers relax.

Marcy closed her eyes for a moment, letting Anne guide her, feeling comfortable in her sight as they stepped off of their street and into grassland.

Their hands brushed, their hearts speeding up as they linked their pinkies, smiling at each other before Anne stopped, making Marcy do the same and open her eyes.

When her eyes adjusted, she saw a lake in the forest lit by fireflies, lily pads dotting the lake.

She soon recognised it. It was the same place she had confessed to her in, the same spot that had shared their one of first kisses in.

"Is this what I think it is?!" Marcy exclaimed, her eyes sparking, looking up at her, her hands in hers as she beamed up and down.

Anne laughed and nodded, a blush on her face as she examined her, her eyes focusing on her lips as Marcy smiled  back widely, taking the hint.

She tipped towards her, cupping her cheek as she nodded, Anne's expression softening as she leaned in to meet her lips.

They cherished each other and the feeling of the other's lips against their own, it was indescribable.

They pulled away with smiles, embracing the girl in front of her.

"You're amazing."

A/N EARLY PUBLISH SORRYYY, I DROPPED MY PHONE

ANYWAY THAT'S ANOTHER ENDED STORY! I HAVE MORE COMING JUST RLLY SLOW :,)

Word count: 1422 (wow)