𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

(No pov)
The next day, Danny went to the classroom early just to wait for Arny's reply. When Arny came in, he went up to him and asked, " Did you said yes to Jack?" Arny was shocked by his question, he didn't expect that he would want to know his answer. " He was just joking, he wanted you to get away from me." Arny told Danny the truth because he didn't want Danny to be away from him. Danny was happy too, this way he could make Arny fall in love with him. Danny asked, " Can you not do what Jack told you to do?" "Well, he's not at our school anyway, so we can still get along in school." This is the first time Arny did what Jack told him not to do, he's a little nervous, but that's the only way he can get close to Danny. "Can you be my friend?" Danny asked. "Yes, of course, I would like to." Arny answered with a small voice, he blushed.
Danny's probably the third friend he had. The first one is a boy with black hair, they met at a park when he was 5. Arny was crying because his pet dog died, and the boy came, gave him a flower, and chatted with him to make him feel better. But Arny didn't even know his name, and they only met once, he kept the flower in the box under his bed. The second one is Jack, when Arny was in elementary school, he was the only one who wanted to be friends with him, and they went to the same middle school, so Arny likes him very much. The third one is this golden haired handsome boy infront of him, Danny.

Continued...