𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝

(No pov)
What Danny didn't expect was, Jack smiled and said, "Yes, I'm in love with him, what's the matter?" Both Danny and Arny were shocked by Jack's answer. " Bye! Have a nice day!" Jack grabbed Arny's hand and walked away. When Danny was still in shock, Jack and Arny has gone far away from him.
On the way, Arny asked Jack, "You're not in love with me, are you?" Jack laughed, "Of course not!" "You scared me!" "Ha ha!"
Danny felt strange, he didn't want someone to be in love with Arny. He wanted Arny to be by his side only, not with other people. He slowly realized that he was in love with Arny, and the feeling he aways had was because of that too. But now he didn't know what to do. Jack is in love with Arny and they are closer with eachother, this makes Jack have a greater chance of dating him. He needed to do something to make Arny fall in love with him.

(🐈‍⬛ Arny's pov)
I didn't know why, but I started to have strange feelings for Danny. Jack told me not to get close to him, but I started to find reasons to help him or get close to him. When he's close to me, my heart beats really fast, maybe because this is the first time someone get close to me, maybe I will get used to it once day. But after hearing Danny wasn't in love with me, my heart felt stuffy and uncomfortable. Also, when Jack told Danny he likes me, I wanted him to be jealous. I didn't know what is this feeling, cause I barely get in touch with others.

Continued...