That made the girls disperse and go back to their original seats. The train ride was quiet, probably because no one wanted to accidentally break the rules and have their clothes removed.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

The ride didn't take long and before Ophelia knew it, her head was emerging from the ground followed by the rest of her body and Heinz.

As soon as she emerged with Heinz, her trunk grew beside her. She was dusting herself off until a group of three fairies approached her and started to dust her off and offered her tea. She accepted it of course.

Ophelia was minding her own business until a commotion caught her attention. A girl with black hair and dark clothing was being bitten by a rogue fairy while the other fairies tried to subdue it.

Suddenly, everyone near gasped when the girl ate the fairy. Ophelia covered her mouth in shock. The fairies that assisted her ignored everything and continued to clean her up.

Ophelia sighed a breath of relief when she saw the girl spit out the fairy. She picked up Heinz from the ground and placed him back in his basket when she heard the sweet bells ring from the pink and blue glass castle across the lake.

The fairies lifted her by her shoulders and began to fly her to the glass castle. She admired the view of the sparkling lake before her gaze shifted to the other school, she felt bad for anyone who had to live in such a condition.

Her slippers landed on the ground snapping her out of her thoughts. The fairies took her trunk towards one of the pink towers along with her basket, although she took Heinz out before they took it. So now Heinz was just laying in her arms.

Upon entering the gates she read the mirrored words:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐄𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

The doors opened and fairies herded the girls into a tight, mirrored corridor. Ophelia felt the line stop and saw a group of girls surround the girl who ate a fairy.

Some fairies tried to get the line moving but most just perched on the girls' shoulders and watched, like Ophelia's.

She saw Beatrix step forward from the crowd of girls who surrounded the mysterious girl. Ophelia didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about, choosing to pet Heinz instead.

While she was petting Heinz, she felt someone bump into her. "I'm so sorry!" She heard the girl apologize. Ophelia turned around to see a girl with black hair put into pig tails. Ophelia offered her vacant hand to the shorter girl. "It's okay. My name is Ophelia and this is Heinz, nice to meet you," she reassured.

"My name is Kiko!" The shorter girl replied back, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Kiko," Ophelia smiled.

Their conversation was interrupted when the sound of a loud fart echoed throughout the hallway. The next second, she felt her body being pushed by the other girls.

Her hands wrapping around Heinz to make sure he doesn't get stepped on by the other girls. She would be lying if she said the fart odor wasn't bad. In fact, she had to pinch her nose with her vacant hand while trying to find a clearing amongst the chaos.

Only a few seconds before Ophelia felt the 'wall' she was leaning on open to a floating, seven-foot nymph. "Welcome, New Princess," the nymph moved aside to reveal a magnificent foyer. "Welcome to the School for Good."