"Bae." Brandon said as I walked into the house.

I walked right pass him upstairs. I heard him sigh before following me.

I laid on the bed scrolling through Instagram and he laid down next to me.

"That ring look good on your finger."

I glared at him. "So? What the hell is ya point of pointing that out?"

"Just wanna make sure you remember that you're my wife."

"Tuh, not yet. Might not even be since you wanna be going out without saying shit."

"I told you."

"When you were already there!" I snapped. "You could have called, made sure we were good here, then let me know where you were going and when you'd be back."

"I always text you when I'm out to make sure you and the girls are straight and if yall need anything and I definitely did yesterday."

"You texted, but didn't say shit about going out anywhere. Showing off for your boys and shit. Okay, I see you Brandon."

"I don't gotta show off for no mothafuckin body. I'm grown and do what the fuck I want."

"No single, kid less people do what the fuck they want. I didn't say you had to ask permission or some shit. I just want you to run the shit by me, like damn."

"Okay, you right. I apologize."

"Whatever." I mumbled. "Wanna pop shit like you stupid and think I won't cut yo ass."

"Why you mumbling?"

"I don't gotta mumble shit Brandon! Do you hear me now? Do you fuckin hear me now!?" I shouted.

"Bae I don't wanna fight." He said laying on top of me kissing my neck.

"Oh we ain't fighting because I ain't hit yo ass like I want to."

"You abusive as fuck bae."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. It's coo tho, I'm let you be abusive now, just know I'ma be abusive to that pussy later."

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want you kissing on me tho." I said pushing him away.

"Well let me kiss on the pussy."

"No. Now get the fuck off me."

"Wow, she turning down head?"

I didn't say anything.

"Wow, ok." He said laying back when he realized I wasn't budging.

"I love you." He said.

"Wow, so you ain't gonna say it back." He said when I didn't say anything at first.

I glared at him because he knows I will never not say it back. "I love you too." I mumbled.

"Can you at least tell me how the appointment went?" He asks after a while.

"No, you should have been there."

"Karmen come on, a nigga is sorry."

"Yeah, you're sorry all right. I have to go back for a second appointment in a week. The doctor mostly just asked a lot of questions this appointment, I mean a lot. Then took urine and blood samples. She said after those results we will go from there. She did say from the amount of sex we have I should have had kids back to back to back not years apart which is a sign something might be wrong with conceiving, but she said it's obviously not impossible."

He nodded taking it all in.

"I just hope you actually come to the next appointment."

"I will Karmen. I promise." He said holding his pinky out.

I rolled my eyes not being able to help the small smile that made its way on to my face as I took his pinky. "Promise."

"So-"

"I'm still mad at you." I said cutting him off not caring what he was about to say.

I got up walking right out the room.

*

"Okay, I'm done being mad." I said.

It's been a few hours and I've been ignoring Brandon.

"So what's that mean?" He asks.

I shrugged. "I'm just done being mad."

"The hell you want?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me.

I gasped. "Why I gotta want something?"

"Because I know you."

"Well I don't want anything." I said.

He stared at me for awhile before shrugging and looking back at the tv.

"Okay, fine. Can you go get me some food?" I ask not being able to hold it in anymore.

"See!" He said.

"Please."

"Bae why can't you just order something?" He asks.

"Because I want takeout from a restaurant and they don't deliver."

"Really?" I nodded. " Man, fine Karmen. Order the food and I'll go get it."

"I already did." I smile.

"So you just knew I was gonna go get it?" He asks.

"Yup."

He shook his head as he stood up throwing his t-shirt back on. "Spoiled as fuck."

*

"I know all this food ain't for you?" Brandon asks taking food out the bags once he got back.

"It's for the both of us. Obviously." I said wasting no time opening containers.

"Oh bae, guess what?" I say.

"What?"

"I think ya mom got a man."

He lifted his eyes from the food looking at me, then putting them right back on the food. "Shut the fuck up."

I laughed slapping his neck. "Seriously." I said telling him about what happened at his mom's house this morning.

"No the fuck she doesn't."

"Okay, whatever." I said shrugging.

"Yo I can't wait until the new season of Orange Is The New Black is put up." I said looking through Netflix.

"Oh shit we gotta watch Power bae." He said snatching the remote.

"Nigga I could have turned it. That's my shit too. Fucking with that side bitch. I swear that was a sign when that baby choked on that damn keychain." I shook my head.

"That nigga was slick at first tho. Got a down ass wife and a side bitch that-"

"Say the wrong shit, go ahead." I said cutting him off giving him a look.

He chuckled. "Chill, bae. Damn, I'm joking. I wouldn't fuck with no cop bitch."

"You wouldn't fuck with no other bitch, period." I said correcting him as I side eyed him. "Oh yeah, I know you wouldn't. You been testing me today Brandon I swear."

"Aye, cut it out." He said smacking my thigh. "It's all about Karmen, you know that."

"You is so rough with me."

"Because you like that shit." He said licking his lips while looking me over.

I rolled my eyes blushing. "If you say so."

"I know so."