Telling the Guys

The Pregnancy PactChapter 7: Telling the Guys

The Pregnancy Pact
Chapter 7: Telling the Guys

Oct 11th
2:45 pm
Reagan's house
(Reagan: 14 weeks pregnant)

Reagan's Outfit

(Reagan's POV)

My boyfriend Trevor was at my house. We haven't talked a lot since I found out I was pregnant because I was nervous that if I talked to him he would break up with me. My friends told me to call them if anything happened before they left. I was just standing there in my driveway watching my boyfriend play basketball with my brother Ryan. Trevor turned around and saw me looking at him. I gave him a small smile as he came over to me.

Trevor: "Hey babe," he gave me a peck making my brother gag.

Ryan: "I'll leave you two alone before I puke." He said as he walked into the house.

Reagan: "How long have you been here?" I asked Trevor.

Trevor: "A couple of minutes before you got back." He told me.

Reagan: "Oh," I took a deep breath before speaking some more, "can we talk in my room?" I looked at him in the eyes, I saw the worry in his eyes.

Trevor: "Uh sure." He said nervously. We walked into the house and up the stairs to my room. Once we got to my room and sat on my bed I began to speak.

Reagan: "So I want to tell you why I've been so distant lately."

Trevor: "Does it have to do with the fact that my mom called me saying that you needed to talk to me about something?" He asked with a straight face.

Reagan: "She called you?" I asked him nervously. He nodded

Trevor: "I tried asking why but she said I should talk to you myself." He told me. "Do you know what she's talking about?" I took a deep breath only wanting to get it out with.