Appointment

The Pregnancy PactChapter 5: Appointment

The Pregnancy Pact
Chapter 5: Appointment

Oct 11th
1:30 pm
OBGYN

Reagan's Outfit

Carmen's Outfit

Carmen's Outfit

Alexas' Outfit

Chloe's Outfit

Chloe's Outfit

(Chloe's POV)

I couldn't believe I was pregnant with my best friends. We've talked about having kids around the same time as each other, but that was supposed to happen after college, but our friends needed us and we were there. Today us girls are driving in Alexas' car to the OBGYN to see our babies. Luckily for us school got out sooner because it was a half day.
We got to the doctor's office and and headed the front desk.

Reagan: "Hi, my name is Reagan Moore, my friends and I have appointments today." I told the nurse receptionist her tag name said Emma, she typed in Reagan's name and looked at the rest of us with a soft smile.

Chloe: "Chloe Russel." I told her

Alexas: "Alexas Green."

Carmen: "Carmen Vasquez." We watched as Emma typed in Carmen's name last.

Emma: "Ok, just fill wait for your name to be called over in the waiting room." She told us.

We waited in the waiting room for a few minutes when...

Nurse: "Reagan Moore?" A nurse called

Reagan looked up at her and started to walk up to her.

A,C, and C: "Good luck." Reagan looked back at us and smiled.

(Reagan's POV)

Nurse: "Ok Reagan, just sit on the examining bed and Dr. Diaz will be here shortly." She told me and walked out. I just looked at her in shock.

Reagan: "Wait what?!" I was freaking out because I completely forgot about my boyfriend's mom being a doctor." The door opened and came in was was one of the reactions I was dreading.

Ms. Diaz: "Hi Reagan." She greeted me with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

Reagan: "hi." I whispered

Ms. Diaz: "Is there something you want to talk about?" She asked

Reagan: "I'm pregnant," I started with my voice breaking, "I'm pregnant and I don't know what I what I want to do." I sobbed and Ms. Diaz came and hugged me.

Ms. Diaz: "Why don't we see what's going on and then we will talk." She said and I nodded wiping my tears away. I laid back on the bed and lifted my shirt. "Ok, this gel will be cold." She warned me, she put the ultrasound wand on my stomach and the screen was alive. And then I heard a heartbeat. "That's your baby's heartbeat, my grand baby's heartbeat." She said tearing up and making me cry. "So looks like your just 14 weeks, so just coming into your second trimester, and your only having one." She told me.

Reagan: "Thank you."

Ms. Diaz: "You're Welcome, now here is your sonogram and I want you back in about 4 weeks and you can buy your prenatal vitamins at the grocery store." She told me and handed me the sonogram, I just stared at it in awe. I turned to Ms. Diaz.

Reagan: "So you're not mad?" I asked her. She signed and looked at me.

Ms. Diaz: "Reagan I was in your shoes once too, whatever you decide to do is up to you. Be glad you have your friends to lean on. So no I'm not mad." She told me, I nodded, thanked her, and I walked out into the waiting room. I sat down in my chair next to Chloe.

Alexas: "So?" She asked

Reagan: "I'm only having one, I am 14 weeks pregnant and I'm meant to see her in about 4 weeks."

Chloe: "You'er 14 weeks?" Said with her eyes widen.

Reagan: "Yeah. She also gave me a sonogram of the baby." I showed them

Carmen: "Aww, they're so cute." She said making me smile

Nurse: "Alexas Green." The nurse called out for. Alexas looked at her and walked up to her.

C, R, & C: "Good luck," we wished Alexas and she looked at us and smiled.

To Be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Appointment' is back stay tuned for the next chapters.