The deal of Thames ch5

Violan
Deruth
Zed
Alver
Choi Han
Roan
Hong
Ohn
Bud
Glenn
Erubahen
Witira
Tasha
Rosalyn
Paseton
Mary
Lily
Lock
Hannah
Cage
Archie
Taylor

Not the full list of people

———————
"Hello everyone! The rest was great wasn't it? Although I would have liked for you to react to more stuff, it's so much work keeping things together."

Everyone was shocked from what Valerie said to them.

'Keeping thing together??? We still am very shocked about this whole thing between Thames and god.'

Valerie just laughed seeing their stupid expression.

'What else should I show them? Maybe the deal happening between the Thames? How god work? Ohhh. What about all the god people and their title? How about...'

Think about the future plan Valerie start to snicker. Seeing the scamming smile on Valerie, everyone start to shiver remembering how after Cale's scamming smile disaster always seem to follow him.

"Ok everyone! We are reacting to Jour and Cale' first meeting!"

Bud look at Valerie confused.

"First meeting? I thought Jour is Cale's mother?"

"Are you dumb? Did you not see from few of the video before, Thames is a family of god and they make deal to join Thames?!?"

"But- ow. Glenn stop hitt- ow me- ow"

Glenn can't stand to ignore this dumb person anymore and picked violence.

Everyone else ignore the duo except Valerie who is still watching them out of her entertainment.

"Alright mortals, any question before I start the video?"

"I have one."

Valerie look over to the person who just spoke. Turn out it was a majestic blond hair with flawless skin, Erubahen.

'Being that is close to god is really beautiful.'

Valerie thought to herself not noticing how she looks even more beautiful than everybody else in here.

"Sure, what is it?"

"So what is all of the Thames god of? Noticing how all the Thames is god, that means Jour is also a god."

Erubahen maybe wise and smart but he is a dragon filled with curiosity.

"You want to know?"

Valerie asked very threatening which caused some being in the room to drop down to the floor from the pressure.

'This is blood thirst from a god. This is scary'

Jack thought as he looked at the ground not able to lift his head up.

"Of course I do."

Answer Erubahen answered looking straight at her standing still.

At the answer Valerie got, she start to giggle.

"Ahahaha, you guys should have seen your face it's so hilarious."

At that blood thirst disappeared as if it never was there in the first place. And Valerie looked at Erubahen.

"I'll do that in the next video."

She waved her hand and everyone was in their seat.

"Alright that took too long let's start now."

The screen turn on and the video rolled in.

There was three people in the garden filed with red flower.