Intro ch1

"Cale" - talking
'Cale'- thinking
(Cale)- author note
{cale}-text shown on screen

It was few month after getting rid of both white star and sealing the sealed god. The wolf kids and Choi Han is training, Rosalyn is experimenting with new invention, Alver is stuck in the never ending paperwork and Cale of course is relaxing on the rocking chair having his precious slacker life.

'I have a iffi feeling that something will go wrong today.'

And right on cue a letter with appeared in front of him.

'Of course it's her. Good thing she can't do things without my permission.'

Cale made sure he is alone and no one is near him before reading the letter.

***
Dear nephew,

Hello my sweet little nephew who is technically older than my by few TRILLION YEARS!!! I'm am going to steal your people for reaction and I am hopping that you act as if you didn't know about this. I promise I will summon your first creation, Barrow, god of destruction as long as I am able to have fun.

You should know out of everyone else how boring it is to be a god. So thanks!

You will figure out the rest so thanks. See you in few minutes. ;)

By Valerie Thames
Yours truly God of entertainment
***

"Haa..."

'Oh well. It'll be fine. And if something went wrong it's her fault.'

Suddenly a bright light swallowed everyone.

—————

When the light disappeared everyone found themself in a different room.

(Google)

'Look terrible as always.'

Cale look around the room and saw that there were less people than he expected. White star looked over to Cale and nodded his head and went back to hiding.

He also found Roan, Ohn, and Hong was together with Eruhaben. As he went over there, Roan saw him.

"human!"

Roan zoomed into Cale. Cale immediately petted Roan who looked scared.

"Tsk. What did you do this time, unlucky bastard."

"What? I didn't do anything."

Cale looked at Eruhaben as if he was crazy as he petted Roan. Eruhaben just sighed before looking around and saw that everyone was here.

"Cale-nim"

"Dongsang"

"Oh you guys are here too."