Deruth's past ch3

Character

Violan
Deruth
Zed
Alver
Choi Han
Roan
Hong
Ohn
Bud
Glenn
Erubahen
Witira
Tasha
Rosalyn
Paseton
Mary
Lily
Lock
Hannah
Cage
Archie
Taylor

( I keep on forgetting. This is not an complete sheet of people)
————
"So..."

Violan looked at Deruth who is avoiding making eye contact with her and finding ceiling to be more interesting.

"What exactly made you join Jour in blowing up Noble's house?"

Violan was surprised from the video which showed that Jour and Zed was like Cale and Alver. But the most surprising part was that someone who is usually doing paperwork used to cause that paperwork.

"Well.... I think looking at the video would be easier than me explaining it..."

Deruth made an eye contact with Zed. He slightly frowned at Zed's smirk.

"He was scared of Jour."

Zed answered. Deruth just glared at him.

"So were you!"

"HA! Say the one who made deal with her to take over Henituse household."

"You are the same!"

" I wasn't the one who married her just because she told you that is the best idea!... I'm so glad it was him that got married and no one else."

Zed muttered the last part but everyone heard him.
Deruth just turned away. People was amazed how much this interaction is like how Cale interact with Alver. Alver start to question the blood line.

"Hello guys! Are you guys done with the first part?"

Valerie teleported in front of black screen. With a smile.

"Wow you guys act like child just like back then. I remember the time in academia when you guys are friend."

Valerie nodded to herself.

"I want to see how dad was when he was younger!"

Lily exclaim with a bright smile. Basen nodded his head with a shining eye. Valerie just smirked.

"You will be very surprised"

'Oh well I can show this next video after this.'

"By the way is there any question?"

"Uhmm... I have one."

Jack raised his hand. Valerie just nodded her head to tell him to keep talking.

"So was Cale's mother talking about God of Sun when she said angel?"

"Pfft"

Valerie just laughed at the question.

"Hahaha. Oh my goodness, I forgot about this. Hahaha, yes she was talking about her. And it's Goddess not God. You guys should have seen her face the first time Jour called her angel."

Valerie wiped the tear the was forming because she was laughing too much. She remembered how Angelina was dumbfounded at the nickname.

Everyone just watched her, stunned at the fact that Cale's mom had a gut to call her by nickname that sound like she is flirting and not even respect her.

"They both are unlucky bastard."

Eruhaben just shock his head.

"Any way, since you guys are curious about Both Deruth and Zed's past so I'll show you."

With a clap she disappeared and the screen turn back on.

{Chapter 2: I should have ran}

{Deruth was just walking through courtyard's path that connect many building together to get to next class until.