𝟑𝟔. 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

hi skunkies.
ID check, since ik a couple of yall are youngins!

Jk, but be aware, it's suggestive and read with caution. Okay? Okay!

 Okay? Okay!

CHANGKYUN «

Chankgyuns favorite part of kissing is the way your body reacts.

・ The noises you make, the way you squirm, how your nails gently scratch his skin after slithering underneath his shirt.

・ His hands are usually low, somewhere gripping your ass or sliding just low enough to make your belly burn with desire.

・ The way he kisses you can only be described as slow and sensual.

・ He likes to French kiss you the most.

・ Chankgyun likes to do everything slowly with you, keeping you stuck in the sensations of his tongue languidly twirling with yours.

・ When your kisses escalate, his hands will come to cup the back of your head to deepen the kiss even more if possible.

・ Most of the time, he'd be in charge of the pace. But he doesn't object to letting you take the lead :)

・ Other than your lips, he likes to kiss the back of your neck as well.

! Probably is the most vocal one, giving you hoarse groans that slip through your lips to send a hot tingle in your belly.

SHOWNU «

・ Shownu likes feeling your weight whenever you're in a heavy makeout session.

・ If you're standing at the start, he'd be quick to sit down and have you straddle him.

・ He likes when you take the lead and the way his hands would be gripping every sensitive area on your body would be telling enough.

・ He honestly is a quick mover once you're on top of him. If you're lucky, you'll snap out of the amorous trance and slow it back down but, half the time, it goes all the way.