✦________________________✦

_Only four ??? Isn't that a little small for a class ? Itadori asked Megumi while you looked around you.

_Well have you ever met anyone who can see curses ? Megumi asked neutral.

I am hungry.

'Me too'

_Thanks for waiting ! Gojo said while approaching before eyeing you and Yuji. Looks like your school uniform made it on time !

_Yup a perfect fit ! But why is it different from Fushiguro's and (Lastname)'s ? He asked while you looked over your shoulder confused at why you had a part of your back exposed.

_School uniforms can be customized on requests. He said as you frowned.

_I didn't put in a request. You said as he turned to you with a smile.

_That's because I did ! He said and raised a finger. This is for your friend if you were wondering. He said while pointing a finger to his own back.

I don't like him.

_Well I like mine. Itadori said as you rubbed the back of your neck.

_Why are we here in Harajuku anyway ? Megumi asked while looking around.

_She asked us to meet there. Gojo said with the same playful smile on.

Its a she.

_Popcorn ! i want some ! Yuji said before running to the stand.

_Idiot- Megumi muttered while Gojo watched him amused.

You cursed at yourself before going after him.

_I want some too- you said while the black-haired male sweatdropped.

_(NAME) I WANT THIS TOO-

_That's embarrassing- Yuji said while you all four stared at your soon to be teammate who was assaulting a poor man.

_Who's talking. Megumi said and glared at him.

He had some funny looking glasses on while you were still munching on some popcorn.

_Hey over here ! Gojo shouteed and she weirdly stared at all of you.

_The name is Kugisaki Nobara, lucky you. Getting to hang out with a girl like me- uh... she said while stopping in front of you and eyed you one by one.

_I am Yuji Itadori. I'm from Sendai ! Yuji introduced himself while she stared at him through narrowed eyes.

_Megumi Fushiguro. Megumi said while looking aside clearly annoyed.

_Im (Name). You said before taking some more popcorn.

_What a hick... probably the kind who swallowed his boogers as a kid- she said before turning to Megumi. I hate guys who are all high and mighty. I bet he likes terrorizing seagulls by lighting them on fire or something.
She muttered and turned to you. Weird stare... most likely steals candy from kids when adults aren't watching... just my luck. She said and let out a loud sigh.

_What now ? Megumi asked and turned to Gojo while you remained quiet.

_Heh heh we finally have all four of you together. And some of you are newbies to Tokyo. Let's do it.... A tour of Tokyo ! Gojo exclaimed while Nobara and Itadori grinned.

Megumi deadpanned as you looked toward another stand where a kid just stole some food from an old man.

Can we eat him ?

_i shall now announce the destination... Gojo started while the two others were already excited. Roppongi !

_Roppongi ! Nobara and Itadori said at the same time while Gojo smiled at them.

'Get ready to eat some curse.'

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~