5

It had been an hour or so since the group split up after finding out that Y/n was attacked. The twins had to stay home due to their mothers request. Liv went off somewhere and amber was at her own place texting Ritchie after she left the hospital.

Meanwhile Wes was currently at his house trying to stop himself from screaming out in pain. He had a towel to his mouth as he took the gauze off of the harsh slash on his thigh...

The moment the gauze was off he saw the dried blood around his cut and attempted to clean it off with alcohol. Turns out Y/n had better aim than he thought. He didn't even know she had a gun...

Thanks to his mother being a police officer he knew a few things on how to clean a wound up. She had taught him little hacks since he was little. So he currently had a whole little setup of supplies as he cleaned the cut up.

He let out a muffled groan as he poured the alcohol on the cut.

"Wes? Are you okay honey?"

Wes's eyes flew open at the sound of his mother's voice. How was she home already? Didn't she just go to pick up food.

He let out a shaky breath, as he took the towel away from his mouth to answer . "I'm fine mom. I just bumped onto my desk. Sorry."

"Oh, okay. The food's here, so come down and eat soon." Judy called out as she walked back to the kitchen

Wes just hummed, not trusting his voice as he started to put new gauze on the wound. Suddenly he heard his mom scream out in pain.

Wes immediately forgot about his pain as he rushed down to check on his mother. To his surprise he saw ghostface attacking his mother. Wes stayed behind a wall for a moment, before rushing to the kitchen and getting a knife from the knife drawer. He heard his mom yell out to try and stop him, bit he paid no mind.

Wes lunged forward, swinging the knife as he tried to corner the guy. But the attacker was slightly faster. While Wes was fighting back he tried to think about who it could be. He knew there were other ghostfaces but he wasn't too worried untill now.

Wes should've known better than to zone out mid fight. Wes hissed in pain, feeling a stinging sensation on his upper shoulder.

"Wes no!" His mother cried, getting on the phone to get the police here.

Wes once again ignored her as he finally was able to land a hit on the guys stomach. Wes had been able to slash the guy and most likely cut him. Wes was so caught up in fighting the attacker he didn't notice him mom stop breathing...

Wes didn't notice but Ritchie did. Ritchie grin he looked down at Judy before kicking Wes down and yanking his knife away. Ritchie smiled once again looking at the two before noticing flashing lights quickly approaching.

___

Meanwhile Y/n had finally woken up and was currently watching some random tv show with Tara.

"We'll have matching scars y'know." Tara grinned, trying to make light of the situation.

"We will huh?" Y/n softly smiles, looking over the stitching on her hand before looking back at Tara.

"Yup, now we're like connected forever" Tara smiled, holding her own injured hand out and showing off her stitched hand.

"Gross."

"Oh fuck you we have the same-" Tara cut herself off the second the lights went off...

Y/n and Tara immediately turned to look at each as Y/n put her hand up in a shushing motion as she slowly got up.

"Y/n what fuck are you-"

"Shut up!" Y/n whisper yelled, taking all the I've chords out of her arm as she started to walk towards the door.

Quickly heading to the door Y/n could see through the small crack of the door, and when she looked out she felt her heart drop.

"It's ghostface...."

Tara felt the need to throw up the second she heard those two words. She immediately did the same thing Y/n did but got on her wheelchair instead of walking.

"Tara roll back to the beds, try to hide or something!" Y/n stated, closing the door and stopping Tara before she could move, knowing Tara would make noise.

From the small window on the door Y/n could see the a figure quickly approaching. Squeezing her eyes shut, Y/n put her hands against the door and pushed with all of the force she had to try to keep the door shut.

Unsurprising, the figure easily pushed the door open due to Y/n barely having any force in her after the small surgery and feeling weak due to all the meds. But to both Tara and Y/n's surprise it was amber....

But before anyone could say anything Tara called out.

"Amber behind you!"

_______

WACK ASS CHAPTER LOL

sorry for not updating, sports had me busy all month

literally my man ^