1

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ? ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵏⁿⁱᶠᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.*

Amber's muscles couldn't help but tense up at the sight of Y/n and Tara. Subconsciously she was gripping onto the straps of her bookbag a hundred times harder than before. Her knuckles were turning white at that point. But other than that she had kept her calm demeanor up. But before she could glare any longer Mindy had walked up.

"I think they're gonna get back together." Mindy said, walking up to Amber and pointing to the girls who were no more than 15 feet away.

"Why'd you say that?" Amber questions, turning towards Mindy, a slight frown taking over her face.

Mindy just shrugs before pointing at the two again "hello? Have you ever seen ex's willingly be that close?"

"Anyways, don't say that i said anything." Mindy states with a serious face. Amber silently nods, turning to walk with the girl. The moment the two made it to the other duo they had immediately stopped talking to greet them.

"Hey guys!" Tara greets with a smile. Mindy happily greets back while amber just sends her a small smile back. Y/n just waves at the two before going to sit on the other wooden table. Y/n then proceeds to wave Amber over towards her by tapping the bench right next to her.

Amber sends her a bored look before proceeding to go sit by her.

"Why do you look mad at me?" Y/n asked, slightly lowering her head to whisper in amber's ear.

Amber scoffed "i don't know, maybe you're just acting real buddy buddy with your ex."

"She was asking for some homework. Calm down." Y/n whispered once again, this time wrapping her arm around amber's shoulder.

Amber rolls her eyes."She was laughing an awful lot for some homework answers."  She finished, shrugging Y/n's arm off of her.

Just as Y/n was about to answer the rest of the group showed up.

"Hello gorgeous people, and Mindy." Chad greeted, sitting on the other table with Liv. Wes waved towards them all before sitting next to Tara, who sent him a small smile. Mindy rolled her eyes at her brother's antics before slapping his back. The boy groaned but soon went back to talking to his girlfriend.

The group stayed there for a bit, talking or just playing around. But the tension between Amber and Y/n extremely noticable. Mindy even pointed it out at one point, making Y/n trade spots with her and she ended up next to liv.

"Want a drink?" Liv said, waving her purse around.

"I'm okay, thank you though." Y/n smiled, bringing her hand up to lower the alcohol filled purse.

Before the group knew it, the bell rang. Chad let out a groan before dragging himself and Liv to their next class. Wes waved once again before walking off. Mindy blew them kisses before walking off and Tara handed Y/n a paper back before leaving. The second Tara turned around amber had reached out for the paper.

"What're you guys writing notes about?" Amber questioned, a jealous tone evident in her voice. She waved the paper around before looking down at it.

"Chemistry, isnt that just the sexiest thing?" Y/n sarcastically said, grabbing the paper out of amber's hand. Y/n watched as Amber's face slightly grew red from embarrassment, she ignored it and grabbed her hand before dragging them back into the school building.

"You still coming over later?" Y/n asked, letting go of her hand and putting math books into her locker.

"Can't"