→𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

================================

Time 6:⁰⁰pm
Day 26/⁵

The street was bustling with life, from the colorful LED lights, and street musicians jumping around with female dancers in toe dressed in exotic outfits, to sports cars and limos parked extravagantly at the hoarded front wooden doors of the club. The words " Boar Canyon " hung over them, with shades of red, blue, and yellow neon flashing down at two boar obsidian boar statues guarding either side of the doors. Everything was so familiar yet different. Boar canyon was no longer a cozy little dining place, it had . . . Expanded. The building had grown an extra floor, posters and digital screens featuring explicit content adored the exterior where people flocked  

In the end, after debating on what to wear, I settled for a white shirt smudged with pink blobs pi  with the words "cattle" printed at the center; matched with a pair of dark jeans, platform white sneakers, and a jean jacket tied around my waist with a white hood stitched to it. Call me old school but this was one of my daily outfits when I wasn't busy calculating the finances of the restaurant or having breakfast at Cat's Tail.

My eyes grazed on the fields of people, before landing on a tall ginger standing out in a red casual suit consisting of a crimson jacket seemingly soft to the touch, matching with his pants , and a white shirt underneath. He had a white hat in his hand and seemed to debate weither or not to wear it by analysing his reflection through the window of a cab. . . But I had no idea what to say once walking up to him, so instead I just scanned the area, before awkwardly scooting to his side and just stood there while he tried fixing his hat on his head . He did not seem to even recognize my presence in the reflection and had his tongue slightly stuck out as if he was creating a masterpiece. " Childe , it's a perfect . . . How long is it gonna take you to realize I'm here ?" He looked back ate instantly with the cheekiest grin I've ever seen.

" Oh no I saw you lil miss , " his teased winking. " I was just waiting for you to make your move ~ "

His remark made me want to strangle him. Heck my hands hand subconsciously reach out for a second, before I regained control and pulled back . " Impulsive?" He chuckled , unfazed.

Without wasting anymore time, he hooked his arm into mine and guided me in without even flinching when the bodyguards at the doors eyed us suspeciously. " Thank God they don't know me. . . " I had held my breath the whole time they were checking my ID fearing they would know who I was, but alas they seemed clueless.

" Why would they know you? ". Childe arched his brow at me curiously, before walking me to the main hall. " Did you work here before of something? My lady you're probs too tiny to be a bodyguard though."

" Oi don't call your boss short unless u want to get fired ! " Reaching out, I pinched his cheek and pulled, before he finally too it back.

" My lady you're so cruel ~" he faked a whimper and tugged onto my arm. " Can this man not earn little miss' favor ?~ we need a good cover up no?~ I'll be your boyfriend then ~ "