1

It was an average day at high school; you sat and chatted with your friends while the rest of class played and talked loudly before the bell rang.

Mr.Kim entered and everyone scurried to their seats. "Before we start, Y/n, Yoongi, stay after class." He cleared his throat.

Just what could Min Yoongi and you have in common? He was the complete opposite of you.

He was loud, lazy, and skipped class frequently. He was the loud, hot weirdo. You never missed a class, did all your homework, and paid attention to your teachers.

(I know that isn't true for most of yall...nor is it true for me lmao)

You took your notes, but you just couldn't shake your curiosity away. You couldn't wait for the bell to ring.

"What is it, Mr.Kim? Did I do something?" You asked once the class was empty. "Did I do something?~" The red-haired guy mocked you.

"Yoongi here is failing most of his classes. I would like you to tutor him." The old ravenette looked at you. "What could I have possibly done to deserve this?" Your eyes widened.

"Not like I wanted this," Yoongi grumbled from beside you. Mr.Kim thought for a bit, then sighed. "You don't have to do homework as long as you tutor him." He offered.

"Deal." You nodded instantly. The teacher chuckled at this and let you on your way.

"Here's my number, I'm free whenever so you can choose the time and place." You pushed a piece of paper into his hands before strutting out of the room.

"WHAT? Are you serious?" Momo, one of your closest friends yelled once she heard the story. "No homework sounds awesome...maybe I should tutor him too." Kira smirked.

"Yeah, sounds awesome and all but I have to tutor the Min Yoongi." You huffed. "You'll get through him, I'm sure." Momo put a thumbs up with a smile.

Everyone at school knew how Yoongi was. He was a player and a troublemaker. Although that didn't seem to stop the girls that fanned over him.

I mean, he was handsome as hell. You even had a crush on him at some point but his constant remarks and fights pushed your feelings away.

"It's not Yoongi I'm worried about. It's his fans." You whispered the last part. The three of you laughed but you were serious. Those girls are insane.

"Oh my god, Y/n. What if he turns you into one of them?" Kira covered her mouth with her hands, then burst out laughing. "At least you'll be interesting." Momo teased.

"Right, I'm not the one who'd rather hang out with her plants than go out." You sipped on your soda. "Hey! My plants need care." She scoffed.

You were gonna offer to hang out someplace after school before you got a text from an unknown number.

'After school @ ur place' the text read. You sucked in a breath before texting back.

'My place is not good. We could just go to a study Cafe.' You replied.

"Who're you texting?" Kira leaned over, trying to see your phone screen. "Yoongi, and we're talking about when I'll tutor him." You replied, sliding your phone away.

'Hurry up nd finish your food, meet me outside' You whipped your head around upon reading that text just to see Yoongi smirk at you before leaving.

You clicked your tongue before eating your last nugget. "Mister stalker wants to talk to me, so I'm finished for today. Bye, you guys." You bid goodbye and swiftly left.

Upon reaching the school gate, you spotted a familiar set of red hair. He was leaning against a tree, looking around before his eyes landed on you.

"Finally, I was beginning to think you ate the whole school." He rolled his eyes playfully, unamused by this, you just hummed. "Very funny, let's get on with it." You sighed.

He murmured some incoherent words but followed you regardless. There was a study Cafe near the school which Yoongi most probably didn't know about.

"Is there a subject you're not failing?" You asked once the two of you sat down. "Very funny, I'm not failing math and physics..." He sneered. "I really just need help with history." He sighed.

"You could help me study you too." He suddenly smirked. "I won't let you get in my pants, Min Yoongi." You answered as your face flushed. He only chuckled and opened his notebook.

It was empty. He hasn't written a single thing this semester. A heavy sigh left your lips as you began one of the hardest hours of your life.

"Yeah, I think that's it for today." You sighed after his 5th failed attempt to recite how the Goryo dynasty was founded. He groaned as he put his head in his hands.

"You did great, considering you didn't pay any attention in school." You admitted. "Yeah, whatever, same time next week." He started packing his things.

"Once a week won't cut it. Finals week is coming soon and that was just a quarter of what will be in the tests." You stood up to stretch. "Fine with me if you want to tutor me at midnight or when I'm fucking someone." He chuckled.

"I'm serious. But whatever, if you want to fail then fail." You shrugged, grabbed your bag, and walked out.

Today was tiring as hell, you couldn't wait to go home and sleep.

That is, after you'd done your chores of course. You paused for a few moments when you reached your house, mentally preparing yourself for what was to come.

You greeted your family upon entering. You don't know why you still do that. Your parents were at work and your sister was either out or in her room.

You put your things in your room before starting dinner. Since you were home later than usual, you decided a simple lasagna would do for today. Not that anyone would care, but you still tried your best.

After putting it into the oven, you did the usual dishes, sweeping, mopping, and all that.

Dinner was done just in time, you set the table and sat down, waiting for your parents to join you.

Dinner was the only time your family came together. Although your parents didn't talk to you, and your sister was on her phone constantly, you enjoyed their presence.

You smiled at your parents explaining their days to each other, slipping in a few words here and there, and even though they ignored you completely, you savored the pleasant conversation.

Only after you closed the door to your room did your smile fade. You let the few tears that needed to escape your eyes run down your face, plopping onto your bed and letting your thoughts fade away.

_______
Me? Writing my own trauma in a story? Now why would I do that?🤨