My ATSV Spidersonas

(*A/n:This is gonna be a form of my Spidersonas since i have seen drawings of people have drawn their own Spidersonas so that's why I'm gonna to make a Spidersona or Spidersonas of my own.

So you can't make a form for this because I haven't seen Across the Spider-Verse . (Sorry)

I haven't even seen Across the Spider-Verse so if i ever do a Across the Spider-Verse RP with anyone, please tell me what i should know because as someone as me who haven't seen the movie... yeah.. so give me heads up!*)

Name: Lakshimi Gupta

Meaning of Name: Lakshmi is girl's name of Sanskrit origin meaning "a lucky omen". Often heard in India, this is the name of the Hindu goddess of abundance, beauty, and prosperity, the embodiment of grace and charm --lucky omens indeed. The goddess Lakshmi is worshiped daily in Hindu homes, and has festivals held in her honor. 

Age: 15-16

Gender: Female

Nationality: Indian

Ethnicity:Hindu

Alter Ego(*Aka  Spidersona name*): Spider Lotus

Sexuality:Straight

Birthday: July 2nd

Skin Color:Brown tan-ish

Hair Color: Sliky glossy ravenish black.( two glittery indigo purple streak appear while transforming into Spider Lotus)

Eye Color: Chocolate brown

Looks: Lakshmi has smooth,creamy, beautiful skin and her toned legs that is shown that girls only dream of. Her hair is ravenish  , glossy sliky black that she definitely takes care off by using coconut oil, her homemade shampoos and gel.

She has a  slim but also a bit of a curved body that every boy at her school were eyeing her and even drooling.

Lakshmi has those chocolate milk eyes that are framed by her eyelashes. 

Her eyes are so attention grabbing that anybody who's careless enough to  get lost in them may stay lost in them .

Her lips are just perfect to kiss and put lipstick or lipgloss on.

Outfits:
(*Gown Purple*)

Outfits: (*Gown Purple*)

(*Gown Pink *)