And in this life, if Mammy is still there, she can still see Mammy and hug Mammy, because only Mammy is the warmest and kindest.

"It's really childish," He Nanny said with a smile, and then helped Shen Qingci adjust the clothes on her body, and the wisteria flowers on her hair, she still had the same eyebrows and eyes as picturesque, these eyes are really watery to the extreme, and they are also beautiful To the extreme.

is good looking.

Nanny He praised Shen Qingci for a long time in her heart, and this is what she told the two sisters, Baimei, to follow carefully, and they must follow closely.

Baimei followed Shen Qingci since she was a child. She knew Shen Qingci's temper and preferences. Of course, this child was also taught by her. She is definitely a reliable child.

As for Bai Zhu, this body of martial arts is not practiced in vain, and there is no need to bring too many people, even the two of them are enough. Besides, this is going out with the aunt and grandma. Is it possible that the Junwang Mansion has no guards? Are you wearing it?

So she really doesn't have to worry too much.

When Shen Qingci came out, he saw several carriages parked outside. The carriages of Prince Jun's Mansion were very luxurious. Although the outside looked simple, there was actually a world inside, and it was very comfortable to sit on. .

Of course, she has not ridden the carriage of Prince Jun's Mansion once or twice, and she knows which one Shen Qingrong is on.

And before she took a few steps, she heard the cry of a baby coming from inside the carriage.

What's the matter, did you bring Brother Lin or Brother Sen out?

The eldest brother born to her elder sister is named Yuwenjin, and the younger brother is named Yuwenyu, which is taken from the metaphor of Huajin Huaiyu. This time, two brothers were born, one is named Yuwenlin and the other is named Yuwensen. They are all good names, and they are short of wood and have double surnames, so no matter what name they choose, they will definitely not be called by others.

Shen Qingci hurried over, and also stepped into the carriage, only to see Shen Qingrong hugging a child and blowing, her eyes were a little red, it seemed that she had been crying for a long time, even her face was full of With a little tired color.

And the child in her arms was still crying loudly, his little voice was hoarse from crying, his little face was also flushed red from holding back, and he still couldn't stop crying.

"What's the matter?" Shen Qingci was also frightened, wasn't she fine when she passed by a few days ago? It's not something that can eat and sleep, but it's an easy child to raise.

"I don't know," Shen Qingrong choked up her voice, and then kissed her son's small forehead. Among the four children since childhood, he was the most worrying one. He was born with a love for crying. The fetal brother, now he is much bigger than him, and he is really good, the longer he grows, the smaller he is, he is often sick, and now he is crying, even the nanny's milk is not willing to eat. If this continues, she will be afraid.

Although there are four children, each of them is her heart, especially this little one, who has been worrying about him since she was a child. Princess Jun is bedridden by his worries. If he There was an accident, Princess Jun couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'll give you a hug," Shen Qingci hastily stretched out his hand, and hugged the child in Shen Qingrong's arms. The result was really strange. The child stopped crying when he was in Shen Qingci's arms, but He choked slightly, but he calmed down after a while, and soon fell asleep.