OFA's Gift for Ninth!

Start from the beginning

    "Yep. Let's go." Says Mina as they drag him off to his room. Shoto watching on confused when Kaminari placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well you heard him. Better follow Todoroki." Shoto tilts his head as he continues eating some soba which materialized in his hands. "Yeah he said not to go burn his door down. So what?" The boys all anime dropped before getting up and with their sharp teeth growled out. "He was being coy. Go rescue the poor man!" Shoto looked from the boys to his soba back to the boys before smiling. "No force on this earth can get me to care about anything except eating soba right now. You're all on your own to save him." The boys blinked before looking to each other. "Well he's fucked then ain't he?" Asked Sero. The boys merely nodded as they head Shoto whispering seductively to......his goddamn soba! "What the fuck Todoroki?!? There is no way in hell food should cause that reaction!!!"Roared Sato.....? Wait Sato the guy like literally with food freaks over the food kink. Okay.....nevermind whatever the fuck that is let's visit Izuku....well damn they didn't waste any time. He's presently standing in his room completely naked dick saluting the bevy of gorgeous babes. Oh shit. Uhhh well apparently umm there's six chicks with lust eyes looking at the trembling Ninth. 'Seriously guys where the fuck is Todoroki?!? I am sooooo not ready for this. I mean yeah they're all fine as hell but I don't I'll survive. But dammit I cannot deny it'd be the best way to go!' Roared Izuku in his mind. All but three voices were heard agreeing to that sentiment. The first groans as Second shrugs gazing at the Seventh who smirks back. "You know I think now is a good time. The only way to prevent death by reverse gangbang is for you to use it Second." Yoichi and Second sigh at the same time. "Much as I would very much love to disagree Second. Uhhh Nana is right in this situation." Second blinks before snapping his head towards Yoichi. "How the fuck do you know that? When does this situation ever fucking occur in real goddamn life motherfucker?!?" He growls out as Yoichi rubs his neck bashfully while looking away. "Uhh I never told you how my brother killed me did I?" He asks while crimson. "Oh no fucking way. The first goddamn wielder was murdered by a goddamn bunch of horny sluts! What the fuck Yoichi?!" Asks Nana in disbelief. Yoichi just groans and points towards second. "Nevermind that. You. Quirk. Use. Now!" He barked as second snarled. "You are not getting outta this. Once this is done you're telling us everything!!!" Second roared as he began to glow. Neither Nana nor Yoichi heard what they were yelling as their vision and voices were drowned out by the power.

    As Izuku was backing up and saying every prayer in every religion. Yes even satanism. To survive his first damn night at fucking hero school. Not from villains. But from horny bitches. Motherfucker Ruuuuuuuuun!!! Is all the advice I unfortunately can give. If you disagree then A. fuck you and 2 writing is really damn difficult. Ahem. God I ran on tangents for most of this chapter. Anyhow back to story as.....holy fuckballs Izuku is glowing brighter than fucking sun. The girls snapped out of their trance as Izuku begged for a swift death. Meanwhile down in the common only Shoto remains. Devouring his fifth serving of Soba. As the boys noped the fuck out to avoid murder charges. By the time the sunlike light stopped emitting from Izuku a naked woman looking around her mid thirties resembling Momo Yaoyorozu if she had a beauty mark. She was incredibly muscled with arms rivaling Sato and an eight pack like Izuku. She had F cup breasts and a thicc ass with incredibly thicc thighs and calves ending in incredibly delicious feet. (Uhhh quick question....who the fuck would not choose nana? Not me motherfucker I am first in line. What? What do you mean get back to the story? Wait I'm actually writing this? Oh well damn. Normally I don't ramble and write. 'Don't lie to the readers asshole. You're in enough trouble as it is with the healer one. Move on.' ahem okay then. That happened.) As the girls looked around Izuku yelped momentarily "Holy fuck that feels good. Wait....Nana?" He asked trying to hold the moans from her gripping his dick. Then glances to see the girls still and no other vestiges. "Sorry Izu. But girls back up a moment. You will all get your turn but right now we have OFA business to attend to. We will explain later. Though Miss Yaoyorozu will you make me some clothes for now?" Asked the now named Nana as Izuku looked a mix between stunned by fact Nana was here and horny as hell. Either option worked. Momo slowly nodded and made some basic clothes for the Seventh Wielder of One For All.