Shen Dingshan frowned slightly, how could there be official media? He has already discussed with Prince Jun's Mansion, and on the day of Jiji, Prince Jun's Mansion will come over to offer an appointment, and then he will marry him. Besides, he just came back, and he never thought of getting married so early. Marry off the eldest daughter.

As for the official media, maybe they told Shen Wenhao about their marriage, but they didn't inform him of their marriage.

"Practice hard. Dad will come over to check later. If the writing is not good, you are not allowed to eat."

When Shen Qingci heard that he couldn't eat, his face swelled up with anger.

Shen Dingshan laughed and left, and it was rare to see Shen Qingci look so childish.

"Little Meizi," Shen Qingci hooked his fingers to Baimei who was standing on the side.

Baimei hurried over.

Shen Qingci whispered a few times in her ear, Baimei nodded repeatedly, and hurriedly followed her out.

At this time, an official matchmaker was standing and sitting in the lobby. The official matchmaker was different from ordinary matchmakers, and their dress was more elegant.

The plaque of the Family of Loyalty bestowed by the emperor hangs above her head, which also makes her awe-inspiring, and of course she needs to pay more attention.

"Greetings to Duke Wei," the official media hurriedly saluted, and when they saw Shen Dingshan coming down from the battlefield with a murderous look, he couldn't help but swallowed, because he felt that the kiss was a bit hasty .

"En..." Shen Dingshan nodded lightly, and then sat on the main seat in the main hall, and immediately a clever boy came over, and then poured him the best tea, the tea he drank was top quality He just likes this kind of snow-capped mountains and clouds, and he has never stopped this kind of tea. The youngest daughter knows his temperament, even when he is leading troops to fight, this kind of tea will bring him a lot .

No matter how expensive the tea leaves are and how hard they are to find, he has never cut off one or two tea leaves.

"Are you okay?"

Shen Dingshan asked indifferently, he never liked to talk too much to outsiders, with his temperament, few people would have thought that he could quarrel with his little daughter for half a day.

"Yes, yes," the official media quickly stood up, and then said, "Master Guo, this time is a great event."

"Happy event, where is the joy?"

Shen Dingshan raised his eyebrows, why didn't he know what a happy event it was?

"I came here to ask for your family's eldest daughter."

"En?" Shen Dingshan picked up the cup again, but just as the cup touched the corner of his lips, it was put down again.

"My country's eldest daughter?" Shen Dingshan thought it was Shen Wenhao. After all, he only had one son and two daughters. The eldest daughter had already been betrothed to someone else, and the eldest son was not yet a weak man, so he had no intention of letting him marry early. There is also a girl who is only ten years old.

That's why he thought that Shen Wenhao was missed, just like Shen Qingrong back then.

"That's right," the official media laughed again, with a respectful attitude but no eyebrow frowning, so it's not too offensive.

The official media is always smiling, so it is said that the official media is the last thing to offend when they say that they do not hit people with smiling faces. They rely on this mouth to walk around the entire capital. If they say something indiscriminately, they don’t know. What kind of people will be passed on in the future, when the time comes, it will not be a person's reputation that will be damaged, but the entire government.