[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 172

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Luo Shi also has nothing else to ask for now, just watch the three children grow up.

Shen Dingshan took his three sons and daughters to worship the plaque of the House of Loyalty bestowed by the emperor a few times, but he did not expect that he just fought a battle, but his three sons and daughters were paid for by him. He was really flattered to receive such a great honor.

At this point, the congratulations from those colleagues also made him feel that there is light in front of him.

His children are really the best.

Shen Dingshan got very drunk that night, and it is said that he cried and laughed all night holding Lou Xuefei's tablet.

Shen Qingci clasped his hands together and placed them on his chest.

Mother, you must protect your daughter, so that father can have a smooth life, and also prevent him from dying in that accident.

The twinkling stars in the sky, I don't know which one is her mother, and whether it will be the brightest one. My mother said that she will watch her in the sky, and my mother will also bless her.

On the second day, the people in the mansion still woke up early, of course, because of the return of the Duke, they were more diligent. Every plant and tree in the mansion was kept clean and free from dust.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Shen Dingshan still didn't go out, but checked his little daughter's homework. It's really that the little daughter's handwriting is really not satisfactory. Fortunately, it's not too late now. No matter what, I have to urge her Write the words well.

If the handwriting is not good, it is really a joke.

Shen Qingci sat seriously at the table, tracing red. In fact, her handwriting was not good in her previous life, because she didn't like it, but also because she was too delicate. The interest in making incense is far greater than this handwriting.

But if he could write well, he would be willing, especially if he was accompanied by his father?

"master……"

A housekeeper walked in from outside, "The official media has entered the mansion."

"Official media?"