CHAPTER NINE

HANNAH'S POV.

I should pull away and slap him or get out of the room. I wish I did any of those but I didn't. Instead i grabbed his collar and pulled him to me, pressing my body against his. He sucked on my busted lower lips and the small tinge of pain left a chill down my spine. As a moan escaped my lips, he took the chance to take my part my lips and plunging his tounge into my mouth and exploring every part of it.

Something about him left me hot and bothered. He took control of my mouth as he explored every inch. He took control of my body as his hands dug into my waist and my hips and moved to my ass pressing me closer to him. I hated it. His control over me, so I did what I wanted. I pushed myself from the wall and turned us around so his back was against the wall and pressed myself against his hard form. I dug my finger into his soft silky hair and tugged and pulled at it.

Telling him I was in control.

He didn't seem to like my control because he grunted and changed our positions again. Both our lips were fighting for dominance and none was willing to give in.

My dislike for him only fueled the fire of passion. I wanted to touch him and hit him. I want to touch him. No. I need to touch him.

I slipped my hand underneath his shirt and my hand trailed upward to his chest. I ran my finger over his skin and I felt him shiver against me sending a wave of pleasure through me.

"You frustrate me colors." Je said against my lips.

"I hate you too asshole."

As the word left my mouth he bit down on my lips and his finger dug into my thigh through the small fabric. He wrapped his hands around my thigh and lifted me up  and I didn't fail to wrap my legs tightly around his waist.

I could feel his hardness against me and I didn't fail to rub myself against him. He groaned and grunted.

"Don't do that colors." He growled.

"I'm not doing anything." I felt my back against the couch. I didn't even know that we were moving but I don't care. I rubbed myself against him again.

"Ugh colors." He moved from my lips to my jaw to my neck and cooler bone bitting and sucking my skin before I felt his hand at my breast tugging at my nipples and I but my lips to suppress my moan. I wasn't aware that my top was gone as the heat between us grew ever intense.

"Stop it Thawne." I groaned and rubbed myself against him again, trying to put some sense in him since mine seemed to have fried.

"You stop." He countered.

I ran my fingers across his hard abs and to his lower stomach just hovering above his belt.

"Colors if you don't stop the  I'll fuck you. Hard." He bit the skin above my collar bone. His words only made my hotter.

"Fuck you. My name is Hannah not Colors you fucking—" I couldn't complete my sentence as I let out a yelp as Thawne bit my nipples through my bra and sucked in it through the thin lacy material.

"Thawne." I didn't call out it pain but pure pleasure.

"I want to fuck you."

"Keep dreaming."

" I don't have to." His hand moved up the small skin tight leather skirt and I could feel his finger hovering over my dripping wet pussy.
His fingers gently graced my tounge and I moved my hips to meet his hand but he moved it away.

Fucking bastard.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you colors."

"I'm not fucking you."

"You're about to." He suddenly plunge one of his fingers into my pussy pushing my lacy panties aside.

"You're so wet aren't you." He groanedd against my lips.

"I hate you." I moaned as his fingers started moving inside me and his thumb pressed hard against my clit.

"The feeling is mutual." He said as he moved his finger in and out of me and added another one, stretching me.

"Thawne." I moaned as I moved my hips against his finger. I hated that I moaned his name like a prayer.

He kept moving in and out of me as his finger it my gspot and I but into his shoulders.

"Yes Thawne like that." Gah I hate him.

"Like that?"

"Yes. Don't stop."

A small scream left my mouth as the orgasm shook me to my core but he didn't stop and he let me ride it out.

"I'm not fucking you Thawne." I was still closing my eyes from the organism.

"Ok. But I'm fucking you."

"What?" I opened my eyes to see his face buried between my legs before I could say anything my panties were torn off  and my skirt was bunched up to my stomach and his hand was holding my thighs apart.

"Thawne?"

"I want to see if you taste as bright as your hair."