Chapter 38{everything went blank}

Daisy's pov

I was in my room crying my heart out. It's my fault.i ruined my happiness what was wrong with me why didn't I see the signs. I'm vomiting."daisy you're not going to school today you don't look good what did you eat?"mom asked. "The food you cooked" I said. "Well I'm going to work, your father will take you to the hospital"she said."don't leave me with him please mom he's dangerous please"
I begged mom."stop being a spoiled brat bye"mom said leaving.

"Hi honey"david said. "Leave me alone please"i said. "Well my plan is going accordingly"he smirked. "What plan?"
I asked. "You see I poised your food so yoh wouldn't go to school and when you don't go to school you will be left with me since I'm suspended at work"david said. "Then what happens?"I asked."I will kidnap you and take you to my house which nobody knows of and we will live together and have our happily ever after"

he left.i quickly texted leo since raven blocked me.i told him everything and asked him to tell them if his plan succeed.i then thrower me phone out of the window. And then acted as if was looking at it since I heard  footsteps. "Where the fuck is my phone when I need it"i pulled my hair roughly as I felt him staring at me."what are doing?"he asked. "Nothing"i said pretending to be scared.he just slapped me and putted a cloth on my mouth and everything went blank.