As for the incense tasting meeting, it was in the garden of their home, and it was also the closest to the place where Shen Qingci lived.

"Ah, if you don't tell me, I'll forget."

Cheng Xiyuan also screamed, "It turns out that there is a little sister in your family."

Shen Qingrong shook his head involuntarily, and said again.

"She had some illnesses a few days ago, and now her face is much smaller, and her spirit is not very good. Please be more patient."

"sure."

The Cheng family sisters are naturally tolerant of children. When children are sick, it is certain that they will not be energetic. They are all grown up, so it is natural to let the younger ones.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 152

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Shen Qingrong brought the Cheng family sisters to Shen Qingci's Luomei Courtyard, and when he saw the plaque hanging on it, he really liked it, "This word is really well written."

"hehe……"

Shen Qingrong smiled delicately. "It was when my sister was four years old. When I helped her enlighten her, she wrote it by herself. In fact, it didn't have any fonts. It was just a child's joke. "

Cheng Xiqiu also smiled, "That's right, it's the simplest, the most childlike, and it's the most comfortable for her to look like."

The two girls couldn't help but looked at each other and smiled, and they both felt sympathetic to each other. Cheng Xiyuan was the only one who looked at this, and then looked at that. I don't know why she was smirking.

Coincidentally, Madam He came over with a bowl.

"Mommy, where's Ah Ning?"

Shen Qingrong hurriedly asked, she came to see once, she was not too energetic, now, is she better, is she energetic?

"It's much better than before," Nanny He bowed to the two girls, and then said again, "Eldest sister can go and see her."

"Okay, I'll go and have a look," she stretched out her hand to Nanny He again, "give me the bowl, I'll bring it in for her to drink."