Chapter 174 Decisive battle 1

Começar do início

  The picture is a square, and the close-up of the camera is a huge shopping mall in the square. There is a line of huge red characters on the outer wall of the shopping mall, which is extremely eye-catching: [

  These people all died because of you. 】

  Sheng Heng straightened his back fiercely. Although he didn't name his name, Sheng Heng knew that he was speaking to him. It's the worm emperor, warning him.

  Not only Sheng Heng, but everyone else in the conference room also understood, and everyone's eyes once again focused on Sheng Heng.

  "It's not your fault." Sheng Zhuo was afraid that Sheng Heng would think too much.

  "I know." Although Sheng Heng knew it, he still felt uncomfortable in his heart.

  "Yu Shuai, I can't wait any longer, just use the previous method." Feng Ming was the first to stand up, "I am willing to be the first to try."

  They discussed the battle plan all night. Although they didn't think of a complete plan, they thought of a way that could definitely hurt the Zonghuang. The Zonghuang's use of mental power is too powerful, and the mental power below the S level will be directly shattered by the Zonghuang, and even the S-level mental power will appear short-lived. Support in front of the emperor. So if you want to get close and hurt the worm emperor, you must meet two conditions.

First, the level of mental power must be S level.

  Second, use weapons that can hurt the Zerg King.

  Based on the current combat power of the Zonghuang, everyone agreed that the weapons that the tenth-level mechas carry can no longer harm the Zonghuang. They must use higher-level weapons, and weapons that are even more advanced than the weapons equipped with tenth-level mechas, There are only star weapons. At present, the only star weapon standard of the Federation is Pang Lao's Tianhe No. 1 battleship.

  However, the Tianhe-1 battleship could not change its shooting direction after accumulating energy. With the Zonghuang's reaction speed and his ability to create space wormholes, it was difficult for the Tianhe-1 battleship to hurt it. In order to solve this problem, everyone only thought of one solution, and that was - a human bomb.

  To put it simply, a mecha warrior with a mental power level of S, with a star weapon, flew within a certain range of the insect emperor and detonated it at the same time. In this way, the worm emperor can be harmed without any risk, but the mech warrior responsible for this attack will definitely have no bones left.

  This is a tactic that does not know how much it kills the enemy, but it will definitely damage itself by 800.

  "General Feng, you are a tenth-level mecha fighter, and the Federation still needs to protect it. Let me carry out this task." A bearded lieutenant general said. sound person.

  "Lieutenant General Lin, although you are an excellent soldier, your spiritual power level is not enough." General Feng said.

  "Marshal, I'm applying for a bottle of phantom potion." Lieutenant General Lin said fiercely to Yu Xiuyuan.

  Yu Xiuyuan was taken aback, and said, "You want the magic potion? With your mental state, the success rate of upgrading to S rank is very low, and even if it succeeds, this process will take a long time." "What you

  said That's right, with my state of sea consciousness, I can't bear the effects of the phantom potion, and the success rate will be very low. But the phantom potion can stimulate my mental power in a short period of time, making him reach S level in a very short time. As long as Once I reach the S rank, I can get close to the worm emperor." Lieutenant General Lin said.