Chapter 173 Mental power at the same level as the worm king

Start from the beginning

  a Zerg King is already so powerful, that is, he can only reproduce One will be enough for us." General Xiao said calmly.

  "So we must not let the worm emperor divide." Professor Zhuer said decisively.

  Sheng Heng nodded his head in agreement. He thought of this when the Zonghuang asked him to exchange his life for all the lives on a planet. He is not a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death. If sacrificing him can save the Federation, he will sacrifice himself without hesitation. But the worm emperor is already so powerful, if the worm emperor is allowed to become stronger, the federation really has no chance.

"Once the Zerg Emperor splits up, the Federation will have no chance to stand up, and it will even be completely reduced to the nutrients of the Zerg. If they want to reproduce, they will come to the planet that feeds us, and pick some high-level spiritual power to eat. Year after year, month after month, their civilization may really slowly recover." Professor Zhuer said.

  Everyone turned pale when they heard Professor Zhu Er's idea.

  "Even if the Federation is finally destroyed, the Zerg Emperor must not be allowed to succeed." General Xiao couldn't accept that human beings were raised and eaten by the Zerg like cattle and sheep.

  "You can't think of something good, what is destroyed, what is destroyed, you didn't hear the insect emperor said, as long as there are enough people to eat, it can be divided." General Yun gave his friend an angry look.

  "Then what do you say?" General Xiao was helpless.

  "If I knew, I would have done it sooner." General Yun couldn't help but resented.

  "..." General Xiao.

  "In short, nothing can happen to Sheng Heng." Yu Xiuyuan said, "As long as Sheng Heng is not swallowed by the worm emperor, the worm emperor's differentiation period can be delayed for a while, and these times are our opportunities." "Marshal, the worm

  emperor The emperor went to planet H-6 again." The soldiers who had been monitoring the trajectory of the insect emperor reported loudly.

  Everyone looked at the video screen. In the screen, the worm emperor was getting out of a wormhole and flying towards the atmosphere of planet H-6.

  "Marshal, planet H-6 sent a distress signal."

  "Marshal, what should we do? Do you want to reply?"

  Reply? How to reply? What's the point of replying if you can't beat and beat, and you can't catch up?

  With a "bang", Yu Xiuyuan slammed his fist hard on the console, and the whole screen trembled uncontrollably because of his punch.

  "Marshal, there is no sound on the other side." The communication soldier continued.

  What does the absence of a voice mean? Everyone in the field knows that a military division fortress was destroyed by the Zerg Emperor. So far, the Zerg Emperor has attacked five planets one after another, only destroying the military division fortress, and did not rush to kill the ordinary residents inside. The purpose of his move is undoubtedly a warning and a threat. Threatening Shengheng to make the choice it wants.

  "Grass! We have to do something, right?" Feng Ming couldn't take it anymore, he was the first person to face the worm emperor, and he fled at that time, that was the first time he became a "deserter" since he joined the army. Although no one blamed him, he has been regretting that if he rushed up, even if he was killed by the worm emperor, it would be better than being so aggrieved and unable to do anything now.