Chapter 170 The Butterfly Effect II

Comenzar desde el principio

  Well, Sheng Heng called me uncle before, so I also want the mimic mech." Xin Changwei said.

  "You two uncles, let's talk about it. I called the uncles in the God of War Legion when I was a child. There are eight hundred if not one thousand. You want to exhaust my boyfriend to death." At some point when the door was pushed open, Sheng Heng Standing at the door with a smile on his face, he looked at the two people who were arguing in the room.

  When Yan Hao saw Sheng Heng, he felt relieved, walked over a few steps, and stood beside Sheng Heng, which gave him a sense of security. He was terrified just now, and really didn't know how to deal with these two familiar uncles.

  Sheng Heng held Yan Hao's hand, squeezed it reassuringly, and gave him a reassuring look.

  "You are not real, you don't remember your uncle when you have a wife. I secretly took you to the battlefield when I was a child. Because of this, I was locked up by your father for seven days." The senior seems to have never been here since he was five years old

  . The base is over, and taking a five-year-old child to the battlefield, this uncle deserves confinement. "Of course I remember Uncle Yang's care for me, but in front of my wife, my father has to stand back, let alone the two uncles." Sheng Heng said.

  "You kid, you can talk." The man Sheng Heng called Uncle Yang scolded with a smile.

  Xin Changwei also laughed. The two of them just asked Yan Hao to help make the mimic mecha. Although they were two parts sincere, they were eight parts teasing. The two points of sincerity are because they really want a mimic mecha, but at the same time they also know in their hearts that even if Yan Hao makes another mimic mecha, it will not be their turn to drive it.

  "Okay, you two are almost done. After trying the mecha for a long time, there is still nothing to adjust. If you don't get the mecha, get out quickly." Dia was in a bad mood because of Xin Changwei's dislike just now.

  When the mecha was mentioned, the two immediately became serious.

  "When the mech's right arm is raised, there is a delay of about 0.1 second." Xin Changwei said.

  "I'll go and have a look." Dia carried the toolbox and walked towards the ninth-level mecha.

  "Mine, the energy supply seems a bit slow." Uncle Yang looked at Yan Hao and told him about the problem he noticed during the test drive just now.

  "The slow energy supply may be due to insufficient energy inside the energy block. I'll get some eighth-level energy blocks and replace them with you and try again." Yan Hao said, let go of Sheng Heng's hand and went out to get the energy blocks.

  "You kid has been very rampant recently. I heard that mutants can fight alone." Uncle Yang raised his hand and punched Sheng Heng, but his expression was full of pride.

  "It's just the convenience of the mecha. If you really want to talk about combat experience, I am far behind other people." Sheng Heng said modestly.

  "You kid, don't be modest, pretend that we don't know that the mimic mecha requires mental strength." Xin Changwei said.

Sheng Heng grinned: "Thanks to Xiao Hao."

  "You boy, don't you have a partner, I mentioned it several times when I came in, and everyone in the Federation doesn't know that you are a soft rice boy." Xin Changwei said angrily.

  Sheng Heng giggled.

  "But you're not on the front line preparing for the battle, so why come here to accompany Yan Hao when you have time?" Today's federation seems to be stable, and most of the soldiers stationed in the military headquarters are still recuperating, but as a veteran, it's not difficult to see from some clues that these are just superficial phenomena. The current situation of the military department is more like preparing for an upcoming war. And Sheng Heng is one of the top fighters in the Federation today, a person like him shouldn't be able to spend leisure time with his wife at this time.