Chapter 163 The senior waiting for me

Start from the beginning

  Zerg raided three planets, and those three planets Although it is not big, there are many residents on it. Many of these residents used optical brain terminals to take pictures of the Zerg invasion before the temporary, and uploaded them to the star network. Because of the sudden attack of the Zerg, the Federal ZF failed to stop the streaming of the video in the first place, so now there are many videos and discussions about the Cyan Zerg on the star network.

  But the pictures captured in those videos are far less clear than the live broadcast in the command room. In the live broadcast, the cyan Zerg is fighting a ninth-level mecha, with quick movements and quick reactions. The nine-level mecha was almost stabbed by his tail several times wear.

  "The front claws and tail hooks of this cyan Zerg can easily pierce the defense of a ninth-level mecha?" Sheng Heng couldn't help shouting, "Is it a tenth-level Zerg?" The defense of a ninth-level mecha can resist a ninth-level

  Zerg Attacking, now the cyan Zerg can easily break through this layer of defense, which means that it is stronger than the ninth-level Zerg. And above the ninth level, it is the tenth level.

  "No." Admiral Sheng shook his head, "Above the ninth-level Zerg is the Zerg Emperor. These Zergs are mutant versions of the ninth-level Zerg." Sheng Heng stared again, and saw another cyan Zerg on the live broadcast

  screen Flicking its tail, the nine knots on it exuded a glistening blue light.

  Sheng Heng's eyes followed the mutated worm tail hook, and then submerged into a purple mecha, and then yanked it hard, and hooked out a huge prototype part that was shining with blue light.

  "Mecha core!" Sheng Heng exclaimed.

  Admiral Sheng and everyone in the command room who saw this scene were also taken aback. The core of the mecha is the heart of the mecha. Without it, the mecha cannot function at all.

  Everyone thought of this, and saw that the tail hook randomly threw the extracted mecha core into the depths of the starry sky, and then threw its tail towards the cockpit again.

  The mecha that has lost its core has no ability to dodge, and can only watch helplessly as the tail hooks into it. Then the front paws also stretched out, and the claws were inserted into the position of the cockpit, and then they were torn apart violently, revealing the cockpit inside. In the cockpit, a middle-aged man in a black combat uniform had already been pierced by a blue tail hook. His body was covered in blood and his eyes were wide open.

  "It's Lieutenant General Liu Yuan of the Sima Legion." Someone recognized him.

  And at the same time when everyone shouted out each other's name, the tail hook of the cyan Zerg in the screen hooked Liu Yuan's body like this, slowly retracted it, and then gently brought it to his mouth, opened his mouth and swallowed it in one gulp . While eating, his blue eyes narrowed slightly, as if he had eaten some delicious food and was relishing it endlessly.

  Needle drop could be heard in the command room, and they felt creepy. The Zerg like to eat people, they all knew this, and it was not uncommon for Zerg to eat people in battles on weekdays. But now, what is eating in the picture is not an ordinary person, but a pilot of a ninth-level mech. There are less than 20 pilots of level nine mechs in the entire federation. No, there are less than nineteen now.

  The tenth-level mecha is not available, and the ninth-level mecha is the strongest combat power of the Federation, but the strongest combat power of the Federation was defeated so easily.

  Sheng Heng finally understood why his father had to expel all the ninth-level mechas. At this moment, he even faintly began to worry about Sheng Zhuo. This was the first time he worried about Sheng Zhuo after Sheng Zhuo became a ninth-level mecha fighter.