Chapter 162 The Zerg Swarm

Începe de la început

  The old man's name is Bai Qi, a professor of biology who has been studying the genes and biological structure of Zerg all his life.

  "When we were studying the Zerg, we found that the Zerg eats all living things, flowers, trees, animals, and people. Among all its food, they like to eat people the most." "Humans are omnivores

  , After continuous evolution, the quality of human meat is not good, and it can be said to be very unpalatable. So how did humans become the favorite food of the Zerg?" In the video are all experienced soldiers, but

  in When I heard Professor Bai seriously say that human flesh is unpalatable, I still showed uncomfortable expressions by coincidence. Also, we humans don't want to be number one in the food world, okay?

  "Plants, animals, human beings, think about it carefully, what among these three is arranged from low to high?"

  "Wisdom." Admiral Sheng replied.

  "That's right, it's wisdom." Professor Bai said loudly, "What is the essence of biological existence? Is it evolution? Hundreds of millions of years ago, we humans were nothing more than microorganisms in the ocean. We evolved step by step from microorganisms. Evolved to the point where it is now. The Zerg is also undergoing the same evolution." "

  You mean that the Zerg will also become a human like us? And it evolves by devouring other creatures?" Yu Xiuyuan asked road.

  "Yes, according to our research, the higher the Zerg's IQ, the higher the IQ. Why? Because the more advanced the Zerg's force value, the higher the force value of the Zerg, the more people they eat." Professor Bai became more and more excited, "Actually, I have always had a question. Three hundred years ago, the Zerg suddenly appeared. At that time, the Federation was unprepared, and billions of people died by surprise. But three hundred years have passed, The Zerg has such a strong ability to reproduce, and after eating so many people, why did the number not increase significantly, but only after we killed some of them, they reproduced with a similar number?"

  When Professor Bai asked this question, everyone in the field was stunned. They only knew that the Zerg race had a strong reproductive ability, and after killing one batch, another batch would reappear, but no one thought about this question deeply.

  "Because they want to evolve into advanced Zergs, evolution takes time, and they are raising us in captivity."

  Professor Bai's words were like a thunderbolt that exploded in everyone's hearts, captivity? Are you talking about the Zerg keeping humans in captivity? Captive humans like humans captive cattle and sheep?

  "Professor Bai, are you saying that this newly appeared cyan Zerg is likely to be a newly evolved highly intelligent Zerg?" Yu Xiuyuan couldn't help asking.

  "Very likely." Professor Bai nodded.

  "Then how far do you think it has evolved?"

  "I'm not sure about this. The Zerg is a creature that we have never seen before. I don't know how they evolved." Professor Bai shook his head and said, "But What is certain is that their evolution rate must be much faster than that of humans." "

  Now is not the time to study the evolution of Zerg, the most urgent thing is to re-stabilize the Federation's front, and the planet cannot be lost." Yu Xiuyuan Looking at Admiral Sheng, "Tian Xing, only the God of War Legion has not been attacked so far, and its combat readiness is the best. See if you can support other legions." "Okay." Admiral Sheng nodded in agreement

  .

  "Why is there no Zerg attack within the garrison range of the God of War Legion?" Sima Qing suddenly asked.