Lilith:
"Yes yes"

Nimue:
"Hoh, you two better serve her properly alright?"

Devil and lilith froze hearing the voice.

Devil/Lilith:
"Mo-mother/Mama wh-what are you doing here?"

They asked nervously.

Nimue:
"Is it wrong to see both my children off, before going to another world?"

Both:
"N-no"

Nimue:
"Remember to follow every command she gives okay?, If she wishes to hide her power and identity as a future queen then hide it, and treat her with enough respect to not reveal anything, but if she revealed everything then show courteousy and don't embarrass her Infront of other people, do i make myself clear?"

Both:
"Ye-yes Mother/mom"

Diablo:
"Don't worry dear, I'll accompany Rimuru sama, so I'll deal with the bigger problem's, they will only protect and accompany yuna dama"

Nimue:
"Sigh, as long as they remember all my teachings"

Devil/Lilith:
"We will,we will"

Nimue:
"Yuna sama, do tell me if they ever fail to do their order"

Yuna:
"Mah, it's not that bad to fail at something's after all failure is not a sin, failure helps one improve"

Nimue:
"....."
(How nostalgic)

Flashback

Nimue:
"M-my lord forgive me for my incompetence "

Rimuru looks at Nimue then asked.

Rimuru:
"Why are you kneeling and begging for forgiveness nimue?"

Nimue:
"I failed to my job"

Nimue said dejected.

Rimuru:
"So?, Why do you ask for forgiveness?"

Nimue:
"B-but"

Rimuru:
"That is not a reason for you to kneel on the ground to beg"

Nimue:
"But i failed "

Rimuru:
"Like i said failing is not a sin you have committed, but a lesson that will help you improve, so stand up and raise your head high and proud for you are my subordinate who executed her duty even though you fail, you will improve from this"

Nimue was awed and her respect and loyalty for Rimuru became so strong that she became a second diablo, tho not to such an extent as a die hard fan, but this also made the two of them acknowledge each other.

As a result they became close to the point they became engaged.

End Of Flashback

Nimue smiled.

Nimue:
"I see, you two better be grateful to have the chance to serve her"

Lilith"
"Of course we're grateful mother"

Devil:
"As sister said"

Yuna then looks at Grace who was preparing herself.

Yuna:
"So grace are you ready?"

Grace;
"Of course i get to go to another world, never in my wildest dreams had i thought of being able to go to another world "

Yuna:
"Well, isn't their anyone who will see you leave?"

Grace:
"Well, I don't.."

???:
"GRACE, I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD, sigh, thank god gobemon san gave me a ride"