Chapter 1

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Master and manas talking}
*Skill*
....................................................

Inside an office there is a man with blue silver hair and golden eyes which look as if it could see through your soul, his name is Rimuru Tempest the Great demon lord who defeated yuuki, and the Ruler of the grand Empire Tempest which is a super county consisting of different races, it also hold multiple land's with the former demon lord domains which was known as milim's domain and the Eastern Empire which submitted to Rimuru is can be said to be the strongest and biggest country in the cardinal World.
Currently Rimuru is fighting his hardest battle, a straight confrontation with his nimesis.
'PAPER WORK'.
Not even the great demonic emperor the chaos creator could win against.

Rimuru:
"Uhhhh why is there so many paperwork damnit..."

Ciel:
"Dear you need to take care of this it is your job after all and as your Empress i must see to it that you do your duties"

Rimuru:
" I know ciel but it's too many"

Ciel:
"Sigh fine I'll help"

Rimuru:
"Really ciel? Your the best"

Ciel blushes after Rimuru's complement.

Hour's later after finishing the job.

Ciel:
"Dear do you feel that"

Rimuru:
"Yeah the voice of the world is reincarnating someone"

Ciel:
"Yes dear and from the looks of it she's from another World"

Rimuru:
"Hoh so someone like me huh"

Ciel:
"Yes similar but at the same time different"

Rimuru:
"What do you mean"

Ciel:
"You will know later, so do we allow her reincarnation"

Rimuru:
"Meh let her reincarnate let's see if she is something interesting"

(In this 30 years Rimuru became mature and self reliant, he trained himself to not rely on ciel in both power and calculation even his deductions and decision making improved to the highest level and hes also confident and humble simultaneously)

Ciel:
"Understood"

Hours later a huge amount of magicule appeared on jura.

Rimuru:
"Soui"

Soui:
"Yes my lord"

Rimuru:
"Go to the location of the rampart magicule and bring her here also bring clothes to give to her"

Soui:
"Understood "

With yuna;

Yuna:
"What will i do now I'm in another world naked and I am also in a forest, will i not be able to meet shuri,shia and the others now " ' sad and crying '

Bear:
"Master pls calm down"

Yuna:
"How do sniff..you expect sniff..me to calm down"