Arriving at the station didn't take long, nor did setting Jaclyn up in her stroller, which Tim happily pushed. They took the elevator up to Captain McConnell's office since they had the stroller. There, they were met with Sergeant Grey and Captain McConnell who were chatting away. The men stopped talking when the two entered. Grey instantly went for the stroller, he removed Jaclyn and held her up in the air.

"You just had to come and see Grandpa Grey didn't you?" Tim shot Lucy a look with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Lucy just laughed, clearly holding back a laugh.

"Oh no way, she wanted to see Gramps McConnell." This time both Tim and Lucy laughed as the other older man walked over and took their daughter from Grey's arms.

"Okay, okay, if you two are done playing hot potato with my daughter, can we get this meeting started?" Tim was being serious, but his tone was lighter and happy. As Tim pulled out a chair for Lucy, the looks he received from his Sergeant did not go unnoticed. As he took the chair next to her, he made sure to keep a careful eye on McConnell who was still bouncing his daughter gently.

"Detective Silver will be here later to dress you guys and get you caught up on their lives. She's been sent the files and notes which were taken by Lopez and Harper. She will also upload the address for the club into one of the cars' gps." Sergeant Grey was the one to start as McConnell had been focused on Jaclyn.

"How did the bonding go? From what Wade told me, you two used to be quite close. And from what I know from Detective Chen you haven't seen each other since the last undercover op." McConnell's gaze shifted between the two. Tim knew he was watching emotions and facial expressions.

"It went very well sir." Lucy was short with her answer.

"It was better than that. I've met my daughter, I've spent time with my former Rookie, and I strongly feel that we have formed a connection as strong as the one we had before." Tim was trying to remain in cop mode and to stay serious. Although, he really just wanted to scream to the world that he had the girl of his dreams back in his life.

"So, tonight should be easy, at least on your part?" Grey asked, eyeing them. Tim gave him the look.

"Copy that, sir." This was Tim's go to response.

"On to Petrov. Not only is the leader of the drug ring, he is the eldest son of the Russian mob, which is why he's running the rising crime in LA. Ivan has been behind bars more times than we care to admit, mostly because we haven't been able to make anything stick. This is our chance. His girl, Katarina Orlov, is a former Russian Model. She has no history of crime. Ivan has kept her out of that light. She gave up modeling for him, and now lives the high life as a mob girlfriend." McConnell came in hot with more info. Tim took a second to look at Lucy, she had the same notebook from the other day, and was taking more notes.

"Harper and Thorsen will also be at the club tonight with mics. They are purely there as backup and to listen. They will not interfere unless they sense actual danger." Grey continued on. "Any questions?"

"No sir. Code 4." Tim understood the OP and was ready for it to be over. He wasn't particularly excited about having to play Dim again.

"How fancy is this club? I'm sure Detective Silver has our outfits squared away, but as far as I remember, Jake and Sava didn't have the most... classy of wardrobes." Lucy had a bit more to question, it was who she was as a UC.

"Detective Silver has that all covered for you two." Tim watched her nod slowly at McConnell's response.

"Now, both of you, go spend some time with this little girl, get some food, and be back here at 5:30 pm." Grey ended the meeting as McConnell handed Jaclyn back to Lucy. She and Tim both nodded before leaving.