The ocean boy saw her coming towards him again and smiled at the fact that he seemed to push her botton.

"You were told to leave them alone four times already. You're very slow today, fish boy." Kristy continued to glare at Ao'nung and he scoffed when the girl ended her sentence.

Lo'ak appeared beside Kristy and they shared a look before the boy stepped even closer to Ao'nung and his friends.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam hissed from behind Kristy.

"I got this, bro." Lo'ak reassured him.

Lo'ak turned to look at Ao'nung and his friends "I know this hand is funny. Look, I'm a freak."

Ao'nung grinned at his words and glanced back at Kristy seeing her eyeing him and Lo'ak.

"But it can do something really cool, watch. First I ball it up real tight, like this." Lo'ak spoke and clenched his held up hand.

"And then-"

Lo'ak cut himself off with a punch to Ao'nung's face. Kristy's jaw dropped to the floor but she couldn't contain the smile that came, seeing Ao'nung getting karma has to be one of the best moments in her life.

Ao'nung fell back in the sand and Lo'ak breathed out "It's called a punch bitch."

Ao'nung scrambled up and charged at Lo'ak, taking the younger boy down but Lo'ak recovered fast and took the upper hand, punching Ao'nung again.

Ao'nung's friends ran towards the two fighting boys and attacked lo'ak.

Kristy looked over at Neteyam and saw him scratching his sculpt before he shrugged and jumped into the fight.

All the boys were rolling around on the floor, Neteyam fighting one metkayina while the others were fighting lo'ak.

"Stop it! This is so stupid." Kiri said and shared a look with Kristy before they bursted out laughing.

After a while Kristy had enough. She debated on calling an adult but the boys would get in trouble, not that she cared if Ao'nung or his friends did but Lo'ak and Neteyam would.

Kristy chewed the inside of her cheek before stepping forward. She walked around the pile of boys and leaped forward, grabbing Ao'nung's arm and pulling him away.

The boy hit behind him but Kristy ducked and pushed his chest, sending him stumbling until he hit the sandy floor.

Kristy put her foot on Ao'nung's stomach to keep him down and kneeled down. He tried to push her of but she grabbed his hands in a firm grib. These boys never learned fighting did they?

It got harder to keep Ao'nung down and she sat herself on his stomach "Stop that!"

"Get off!"

"Make them stop!" She demanded. Kristy knew if she told lo'ak or neteyam to stop they would but the metkayina wouldn't, so the best way make all of them stop fighting is to make Ao'nung say it.

"Get off!" He ignored her and wiggled under her.

"Tell them to stop!"

"Fine!" Ao'nung screamed and stopped his movements. Both teens didn't move, Kristy not sure if he told the truth and Ao'nung not knowing how to get her off now.

"I'll tell them to stop." Ao'nung said with expectations in his eyes as he waited for her to get off.

In one swift movement Kristy stood up and grabbed Ao'nung's arm to pull him to a stand, shoving him by the shoulder to the still fighting boys.

Ao'nung walked towards the other metkayina boys "It's enough!" he told the first and grabbed his arm, pulling him away before going to the next one "Stop it."

The rest of Ao'nung's stopped their fighting and Neteyam and Lo'ak stood up, looking at the metkayina, and Kristy slightly behind Ao'nung.

Kristy brushed past the chiefs son and walked towards the sully brothers. They had a few bruises and cuts, a bloody nose and all that but the metkayina looked clearly worse.

Kristy put her hand on Lo'ak's arm and turned her head to glare at the metkayina as she pushed the sullys away "Come on."

Ao'nung watched as they walked away, his eyes more on Kristy than the others. Did he just do what she said? Just like that? Ao'nung told himself that it was just the heat of the moment that caused him to listen to her but it confused him how wrong that sounded.

AN:

AN:

I'm so sorry for the long wait but here it is!!