Mission

Kristy flew high above the ground as she was supposed to be a lookout for airships.

Neteyam and Lo'ak flew next to her with their ikrans.
Kristy could clearly see the look in Lo'aks eyes, she knew it too well. The boy wanted to fly to the ground team and get into action.

It didn't take long to prove the girl's suspicion right because the younger sully boy turned to his brother and Kristy "We've got to get down there!"

"No, dad will skin us!" Neteyam replied instantly.

Lo'ak looked at Kristy to see if she agreed with him but Jakes orders were to stay in the air and if there was something the girl didn't want to do then it's disobeying his orders.

Kristy shook her head with an apologizing look and Lo'ak rolled his eyes "Come on, don't be a wuss!"

Before anyone could say more Lo'ak turned to the left and flew down.

"No! Lo'ak! Come back here you-" Neteyam called after him before letting out a frustrated groan.

The remaining boy looked at Kristy "Stay here!"

"What? No!" Kristy yelled but Neteyam was already after Lo'ak.

The girl looked around grumbling and went after the two sully boys.

She saw Neteyam getting off of his ikran and running after Lo'ak.
Kristy jumped off her own and ran after them.

"Take that boy!" A warrior said, handing Lo'ak a gun.

The younger sully let out a war cry and Neteyam approached him "You don't even know how to use it."

"Dad taught me." Lo'ak said, loading the gun.

"He probably didn't." Kristy rolled her eyes.

Lo'ak scoffed at her comment and aimed the gun in the distants.

Neteyam placed his hand on his arm  and pushed it down, trying to talk some sense into his brother.

"Come on, we're not supposed to be down here." Kristy tucked on Lo'aks arm. She had a bad feeling, she always did before something happened and she grew to trust her gut.

"It's fine, Kris." Lo'ak said and looked at her with a smirk, wanting the girl to have a bit fun.

"Fall back!" They heard faintly through the com and Kristy looked up to see an airship nearing them.

The girls eyes widened and she grabbed Lo'ak and Neteyams arms "Go!"

They ran as the ship started firing down at them.

The three teens ran but they weren't fast enough so when the next explosion came it hit right behind them.The impact caused all of them to fly a few yards away.

Meanwhile Jake was running through the battlefield, trying to find his sons and the girl who was almost like a daughter to him.

The man searched his surroundings until his eyes landed on a familiar body.

Jake rushed over to the boy and pulled him into a sitting position.
"Are you okay?" Jake asked, looking him over.

Lo'ak nodded tumbling because he hit his head when he and the other two got hit by the bomb.

"Where's your brother?"

Lo'ak looked around in a daze before pointing to his left.

"And Kristy?" Jake asked as he already stood up.