A tear rolled down Karina's face, "You don't understand, Minjeong. She hurt me."

"All this is just some petty revenge for something that happened years ago?!"

Karina let out a pained sigh, "I just want to make her suffer for what she did to me."

"We are hitmen, Jimin. We have a duty to kill people, not to toy around with our targets. We don't let our emotions control us." Winter explained sternly, her face turning red in anger.

The leader blinked rapidly, staring at the floor, "I know."

"Did you ever love me?"

She immediately shot her eyes back up, seeing the pain written on her face. "Min-"

"DID YOU?!" She yelled, her voice echoing within the base. Her hands began to shake violently with veins protruding out of her neck.

Receiving silence as her answer, Winter stuck her tongue into her cheek and chuckled painfully, "I see how it is."

Before Karina could stop her, she rushed out of the base, leaving her to stand alone in silence. Her heart ached painfully but she had a task to fulfil, and she planned to execute it. So, she took a deep breath and made her way over to Ningning.

"Are you okay, Karina?" The hacker asked softly after witnessing the intense exchange between the two.

"Be prepared to send the files when I tell you to."

-

-

-

As they all gathered on the couch waiting for Yuna to make her appearance, the atmosphere was filled with a mix of concern for the young woman. Soon, she emerged from her bedroom with dark circles and swollen eyes, Lia offered a spot beside her which she accepted.

Yuna, still shaken by her night terror, clutched onto a cushion for comfort, her eyes flicking with fear.

"I'm really sorry about last night." She spoke softly, placing her chin on the cushion.

Yeji gave an assuring smile, "Why are you sorry? You shouldn't be."

She nodded and looked down at the floor, "It's always the same dream- the same nightmare."

All the women around her looked at her with compassion and listened attentively.

"What happened?" Lia asked, rubbing Yuna's back.

Yuna explained the abuse that she and Ryujin endured in their youth. How she would get recurring nightmares of seeing Ryujin getting whipped by a belt. Yeji quickly turned over to her girlfriend and held her hand.

"I don't know why, but my mind kept replaying that night." She looked over to her sister, exchanging a look of despair. "I don't remember what exactly happened, but I kept replaying fragments of Ryujin being abused by him and then her telling me to close my eyes and then waking up in the hospital."

After moments of everyone expressing their support, Ryujin immediately rushed into her room. She sat on the bed with her face pressed against her hands.

Ever since that night, she vowed to keep their father's cause of death a secret. Doctors told her that there was a possibility that Yuna would not recover some memories leading up to the accident. She slept by her sister's side in the small hospital bed, dreading for her to wake up and remember what happened that night.

Thankfully, after Yuna woke up from her coma. However, she only remembered distorted pieces of the event. Since then, they had never spoken about their father or the accident that occurred.