chapter 1

I changed something in it now read and tell me. That everything is fine

                        Let's start

The noise of shouting and insults sounded in the small house in the early hours of the day. Inside a village in the middle of nature, which is a village that brings together ethnic peoples, which is not far from the district on the border of Thailand and Burma, and the sound that came out today at dusk was the voice of the head of the family who rarely made confusion. So why is the head of the family like this? Because he kept drinking, gambling and hitting his wife and 19-year-old son: "Dad!       Stop It!"

A boy's voice rang out as he covered his mother from being spanked by his father, so he had his father hit him. He was willing to hurt himself to protect his mother.

"Bloody Lava, you dare to yell at me?" A drunken voice sounded louder as it hit its own son. "Stop it, Aek, I tell you to stop." The village chief's voice sounded, along with 2 other youths,

they came to stop him. The family father was drunk and hit his son and wife now.  "You don't interfere. This is a family matter."

The other party continued to scream. A boy named Lava hugged his mother who was crying heavily.

"But you are physically abusing your son and your wife. Go ahead. Leave him to calm down first. Let him sober up, Nim and Lava come to Uncle's house." Said the head of the village.

"Lava can you walk?" the voice of the chief's son who came to help asked for the junior he was close to.

"It's okay, P'Suea," Lava replied before helping to support his  own mother and immediately getting her out of the house. In fact, this event wasn't the first time, it had happened before, but the villagers couldn't do anything but intervene.

"Ugh... Lava hurts?" Nim asked her son worriedly, because she saw that her son had a   cracked mouth. Furthermore, her cheekbones were also red from the slap his father had given him.

"It doesn't hurt, Mom, can you walk? It's better to walk on my back.", said Lava back. The villagers who came to see it were friendly and they felt no less sorry for the mother and her son. The chief's son took the two to sit in the basement of his own house. The village chief's wife came to help with the care.

"Nim, I really feel sorry for you. When will Aek regret it?" Said the village chief's wife as she helped heal Lava's mother's wounds. The people in this village are descendants of Tai-Keren. Some houses have Mon descent. Lava's father is 100% Thai and her mother is of Thai descent from Karen but from other provinces. They've built their family here since Lava's birth.

Note: The Karen village is part of a tribal group that historically lived in the hills of Myanmar near the Thai border. Famous for their elongated necks, Karen women wear bronze rings around their

Are you going to work tomorrow asked saua "I will. Many customers have booked the rafting service for tomorrow. I have to go help Uncle Yut." Lava replied in a low voice,

Note:

( it was a boy with a fair body like a normal teenager. He has some muscles in his arm caused by work. The boy had white skin like his mother, but he had some sunburn marks on his arms and legs.
Considered a handsome young man in his village, he just finished high school in this small district. He chose not to continue his studies and go to work to earn money for his family. He didn't want his mother to be even more tired. His father was usually good or bad, but when the drink got into his mouth, he changed into a different person. Lava works at a resort in a district full of nature. The main tourist attraction that marks the district is the Mon Bridge which is in the province of Kanchanaburi. Lava is responsible for launching bamboo rafts to take customers down the river. Both sides of the coast are filled with beautiful and peaceful nature.
This is one of the resort's services available to tourists. Lava is one of the service handlers and helps with various tasks at the resort as well. Lava is very affectionate with the people and workers of the resort including the owner of the resort, because he is a diligent, loyal and humble young man who is not rambunctious like some young people in the village.)